Bleacher Report Does Us Dirty

Right now we under a black cloud of a investigation certain to come with allegations of major rules violations The longer this drags on then the worse this will negatively affect our recruiting and that may hurt us worse than any punishment served up by NCAA. This isn’t any good no matter how you spin it. The media and general public right now views us as a rogue and cheating program.

Right now we under a black cloud of a investigation certain to come with allegations of major rules violations The longer this drags on then the worse this will negatively affect our recruiting and that may hurt us worse than any punishment served up by NCAA. This isn’t any good no matter how you spin it. The media and general public right now views us as a rogue and cheating program.

Troll-lol-lol-lol-lol-lol

Bleacher Report did this NSD roundup and threw in this stupid blurb. Not going to post the link to deny them of clicks.

So stupid. Literally everyone is doing the same things we've done, we did not violate any rules, and a Federal court told us we were very likely to win any case on the matter already. It's a non-issue.
View attachment 618458
I'm more mad what they did to Matthews. He's a composite five star. They can go fist themselves

Bleacher report or not, there is a lot out there about recruiting violations and messaging around us being a rogue program. If/When the injunction comes back in our favor on the 13th, I would love to see Vol Twitter dish out crow to all these outlets spewing nonsense.
Beck just bought a 300k car.

Jesus dude you need to relax. Literally nothing you are saying is gonna happen.

A bit over the top but, essentially, true.

Bleacher Report did this NSD roundup and threw in this stupid blurb. Not going to post the link to deny them of clicks.

So stupid. Literally everyone is doing the same things we've done, we did not violate any rules, and a Federal court told us we were very likely to win any case on the matter already. It's a non-issue.
View attachment 618458
Bleacher Report is $h!t

Huh? they didn't mention a notice of allegations... they mentioned there is an investigation.. A notice of allegations comes about as the result an investigation bro.... that's down the line they have not issued it because it's ongoing one might never be issued.

Do people not know the meaning of the word INVESTIGATION? It is a gathering of information. You investigate and then you take action on what you found... or not. It is a FACT that the NCAA is investigating UT for some serious violations.. they freaking announced it and it triggered a lawsuit. Had they not came out and made a big announcement this probably would have worked out in the background and turn into nothing. But because they did the State of Tennessee went nuclear on them.
Exactly what I am saying. They leaked the “investigation” to make ut look bad in in the court of public opinion. There has been no notice of allegation, and If what Danny White said was accurate, they found nothing. Yet they still leaked the info. The media will keep using this story until the court case is settled. This could negatively effect our recruiting while other schools, who are also under investigation, didn’t get their named leaked. This is the BS that the opp was referring to.

Ps I am not your Bro. Learn some manners.

View attachment 618458
Yet another media outlet who does the NCAA’s bidding…

Exactly what I am saying. They leaked the “investigation” to make ut look bad in in the court of public opinion. There has been no notice of allegation, and If what Danny White said was accurate, they found nothing. Yet they still leaked the info. The media will keep using this story until the court case is settled. This could negatively effect our recruiting while other schools, who are also under investigation, didn’t get their named leaked. This is the BS that the opp was referring to.

When the court rules, and if it's in Tennessee's favor, I hope the court will put the NCAA on notice to not repeat this action. Why, of all the schools who are using NIL to get the top players, did they choose Tennessee to out? Seems like there may be a revenge motive because they weren't able to penalize Tennessee as severely as they might have wanted to over the Pruitt fiasco.

Maybe. Heupel also said the first few years the biggest obstacle recruiting was the investigation and the negative recruiting that went with it. It’s crazy to think it won’t effect us.
Everything is .....

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

LMFAO I am 49 years old I have learned all the manners I need. Please how is referring to someone in a positive way bad manners? You need some help. Its is medias job to report news. Them reporting legit facts is not them picking on us. Why is everyone these days in this victim mentality special snowflake mode? Stop being so sensitive.

Reactions: Dirtyhairies
This conversation is exactly what the author wanted. We are all talking about his article. Bad news sells newspapers (or when they were viable, any who). Like so many have said... click bait.

I think that helps recruiting. It's all about a long term contract for 18 year olds. They want guaranteed money before they hit campus. UT offering that, and more, would get a lot of attention from these kids. Thy should be lining up.

LMFAO I am 49 years old I have learned all the manners I need. Please how is referring to someone in a positive way bad manners? You need some help. Its is medias job to report news. Them reporting legit facts is not them picking on us. Why is everyone these days in this victim mentality special snowflake mode? Stop being so sensitive.
Starting a conversation with Huh? Calling someone you don’t know Bro, insinuating that the opp doesn’t know what the word “ investigation” means, referring to fellow fans as snowflakes, should I go on discussing your lack of manners and decorum, or can we go back to debating why it is unfair for a media outlet to take leaked information and insinuate that our recruiting class doesn’t matter because it will surely fall apart due to the allegations that are sure to come from an investigation that they literally have no information on, and no charges have been filed.

Ps is this Mike Gundy? “Im a man, Im 40”

tumblr_nwlursW2z81tmlgseo1_500.gif

Senior Staff Writer : Seymour Butts
My understanding is that they don't have any staff writers, using a "fan supported" model with barely paid "local leaders" who have article quotas on their sites. Part of the "monetization" schemes cooked up by private equity purchasing journalism companies, the latest being SI.

My understanding is that they don't have any staff writers, using a "fan supported" model with barely paid "local leaders" who have article quotas on their sites. Part of the "monetization" schemes cooked up by private equity purchasing journalism companies, the latest being SI.
I wonder if, like so many YouTube videos, they use AI to produce articles.

I'm confused.. how is this BS? It's the truth....It is major news, especially since the lawsuit.. if they hadn't mentioned it in some fashion it would be weird. They also used the correct keywords. Investigated, alleged, if. It's called reporting the facts. Do I think, based on what we know now, anything comes from it? Nope. But, at the same time do we know all the allegations? People get so caught up in the instant new cycle they jump to conclusions. Let it all work out and the facts will prevail. But, folks gotta stop getting all riled up for every perceived slight. The Bleacher report didn't say anything untrue.

Some choose to take exception to selective National Enquirer methodology being applied in sports. They are free to do so. Those served by that agenda are free to defend them. So you are covered by the free speech thing. Like lots of things, you are what your record says you are as perceived by the balance of the free world. Bleacher Report too.

VN Store

Back