Black Widow (July 9th, 2021)

I thought this was a prequel but seems like maybe it takes place between Civil War and Infinity War.

Oh. I’m not familiar with that character.

He is kind of a mimic character. He can watch any fighting style or weapons use and master it immediately. Was kind of a C-Level Avengers villain for years but has been used more prominently in last decade or so.

Should be a good opponent for this movie.

Reactions: vols72
I think that’s what they’ve said it was

Cool... I hadn’t heard anything definitive.

In that case I wonder if Chris Evans does a cameo before she goes off on solo her adventure. Feige said he wasn’t completely done with Cap yet. I know they were alluding to voicing What If but no reason he doesn’t come in just for short scene. Even if it’s over video screen or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol49er
ok, good explanation on the villian, because when i saw that in the trailer, i was like "oh how original...a bad guy cap"....meh.

Cool... I hadn’t heard anything definitive.

In that case I wonder if Chris Evans does a cameo before she goes off on solo her adventure. Feige said he wasn’t completely done with Cap yet. I know they were alluding to voicing What If but no reason he doesn’t come in just for short scene. Even if it’s over video screen or something.

I haven't heard about Evans but a while back a strong rumor was RDJ was making a cameo as Tony Stark.

I know RDJ is doing some voice over work on Disney+. "What if" series and maybe something else.

Both of them lately have been putting out that they would consider reprising their roles; maybe they miss it already.

Just reopen theaters already

It said it’s going to be in theaters too.

I probably would have skipped this one in the theater anyway. I like Black Widow. I like Scar Jo. For some reason I don’t really care for her as Black Widow though.

But I didn’t really care for Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda before the show. So maybe I will like Black Widow more in a solo film.

VN Store

Back