Black Mirror (British Show Available on Netflix)

I tried it a couple times.

...a little too heavy for my taste.

Gotta say as a whole this seasob disappointed me some. "Nosedive" was my favorite mainly cause I make fun of people obsessed with likes, retweets, favorites etc. "Playtest" "Hated in the Nation" and "Men Against Fire" were pretty good. I hated "Shut Up and Dance" and "San Junipero" though, first 2 of the series I just didn't like at all.

Reactions: 1 person
i'll have to watch it this week. i've seen in advertised but i haven't gotten around to watch it.

Gotta say as a whole this seasob disappointed me some. "Nosedive" was my favorite mainly cause I make fun of people obsessed with likes, retweets, favorites etc. "Playtest" "Hated in the Nation" and "Men Against Fire" were pretty good. I hated "Shut Up and Dance" and "San Junipero" though, first 2 of the series I just didn't like at all.
I liked Nosedive one of the more lighthearted episodes I didn't like Shut Up and Dance and not sure I fully understood what San Junipero was about Dude from Playtest was annoying...I haven't watched Hated In The Nation yet

I liked Nosedive one of the more lighthearted episodes I didn't like Shut Up and Dance and not sure I fully understood what San Junipero was about Dude from Playtest was annoying...I haven't watched Hated In The Nation yet

I thought Nosedive was unbelievable and boring but the end was funny. Most overrated episode, IMO.

As a whole, I thought season 3 was great, especially Shut Up and Dance.

Yeah San Junipero was just weird and boring to me.

A lot of people seemed to have liked San Junipero, but I thought it was one of the worst episodes. Along with The Waldo Moment.

IMDB rating list from highest to lowest

White Christmas 9.1
San Junipero 8.9
Hated in the Nation 8.8
The Entire History of You 8.7
Shut Up and Dance 8.5
Fifteen Million Merits 8.3
Nosedive 8.3
White Bear 8.3
Be Right Back 8.2
Playtest 8.2
The National Anthem 8.1
Men Against Fire 7.9
The Waldo Moment 7.1

What the actual ****? Everyone involved, including the cops that tossed then outside into a mob of crazy people, should be locked up.

Has anyone watched the 3 newer episodes yet? I liked Smithereens. I didnt really care for the other 2, they didnt even really feel like episodes of Black Mirror to me.

I loved almost all of the first 3 seasons, **** you Waldo. But man these last 2 seasons (and Bandersnatch) minus Smithereens, USS Callister, and Hang The DJ have been pretty disappointing. IMO

Has anyone watched the 3 newer episodes yet? I liked Smithereens. I didnt really care for the other 2, they didnt even really feel like episodes of Black Mirror to me.

I loved almost all of the first 3 seasons, **** you Waldo. But man these last 2 seasons (and Bandersnatch) minus Smithereens, USS Callister, and Hang The DJ have been pretty disappointing. IMO
None of the new episodes felt like Black Mirror to me. Definitely the worst season.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Season 5 was definitely weak. I watched all three episodes the day it dropped. The one with Miley Cyrus was one of the worst episodes of the entire series IMO. The other two were decent at best.

VN Store

Back