Black Fitted UT Hats

Does anyone know if they will release the black fitted UT hats like they wore in the game on Sunday?

I grew up with the older logos and like that look. Would love to have that hat to add to my collection of Tennessee hats.
Reported!!!
Merge>>>>>
…delurk welcome! Welcome 🤗
33 posts since 2006….that’s amazing!

Last edited:
Making fun of someone that don't post a lot is like making fun of the kid in the back of the and keeps his mouth shut and observes all the Nerds raise their hand and answer the questions. Get a life homie.

Making fun of someone that don't post a lot is like making fun of the kid in the back of the and keeps his mouth shut and observes all the Nerds raise their hand and answer the questions. Get a life homie.
To whom was this addressed? There is a reply function. That’s a pretty broad accusation directed toward the forum without a specific reply. 🤨
I sought to welcome @1Quik from the hinterlands of lurkdom. We, regular forum members, provided direction to his question. jmo, sorry to upset you.

To whom was this addressed? There is a reply function. That’s a pretty broad accusation directed toward the forum without a specific reply. 🤨
I sought to welcome @1Quik from the hinterlands of lurkdom. We, regular forum members, provided direction to his question. jmo, sorry to upset you.

Chuckie, something got lost in translation, I got it, I took it as welcome to the board in our sarcastic way of doing things around here, don’t sweat it. Do remember it takes people a while to catch on ya freaking NOOB! 😛

Chuckie, something got lost in translation, I got it, I took it as welcome to the board in our sarcastic way of doing things around here, don’t sweat it. Do remember it takes people a while to catch on ya freaking NOOB! 😛
Chuckie made me cry when I first arrived to the baseball forum.
He still does.

Hey I didn’t take offense so hopefully no one else does. I just have been following Baseball more for the last few years. However, I have been a Vols fan since birth as my mom was born and raised in KnoxVegas!
I appreciate your clarifying that and sincerely welcome 🙏 your presence. I was getting a little paranoid. I really dove into the BaseVols shortly after my wife died, back in 2020.

I didn’t take offense. By the way I was the nerd of my class. Can’t complain as it got me through Engineering school.

I appreciate your clarifying that and sincerely welcome 🙏 your presence. I was getting a little paranoid. I really dove into the BaseVols shortly after my wife died, back in 2020.
Sorry to hear about your wife brother. This BaseVols team is special. Also, it’s tough growing up in Bama and being a diehard lifelong Vol fan.

Sorry to hear about your wife brother. This BaseVols team is special. Also, it’s tough growing up in Bama and being a diehard lifelong Vol fan.
Thank you for the condolence. I moved to Texas @19. Travelled a bit and put down roots in the Houston area. Got a closet full of orange gear. I was raised to it in East Tennessee. Grateful. Faith in service has opened many doors for me over the years.

VN Store

Back