Black Bears

Lately I keep seeing in the news, videos of bears in Tennessee using jacuzzis, going through trash, etc. Are they becoming more brave or is this normal? Not sure how common it is, I’ve never encountered one.

Since we are so close to the mountains, do any of you have any interesting stories of black bear encounters?

Was trout fishing years ago at Tellico. One came down to the stream opposite side about 50 yards up. I didn't hang around to see if was the friendly hot tub version.

Reactions: MAD
Damn, what a nightmare, that thing was huge and was going after her little dog.
Now I’m worried you’re going to send something next like flying monkeys spotted in Pinellas County.
Isn't there a place down there with some monkeys? Someone down there told me something before, but I forget.

Troublemaker, don’t make me release the flying monkeys.
🤣 there was seriously some story a guy told me, maybe on one of the islands or something. You know how stories are though

I would be making up stories left and right. Most of them wouldnt make any sense.

I got it from one of the hookers in my orgy.
There was dying lady who's last wish was to have sex with me. Turns out see also had herpes.
I was shooting up some heroin and shared needles.
I made out with Pamala Andersen.
I didnt keep space for Jesus during a school dance.

Saw a Florida Lady riding her bike yesterday with a monkey clinging to her shoulder. Was about a foot and a half long.

As for black bears they are a Godless Menace. Townsend and Walland is rotten with them. Friend was trapped in his driveway sitting in the car for a bit the other day. They don't care about horns.

Reactions: joevol33 and MAD
Saw a Florida Lady riding her bike yesterday with a monkey clinging to her shoulder. Was about a foot and a half long.

As for black bears they are a Godless Menace. Townsend and Walland is rotten with them. Friend was trapped in his driveway sitting in the car for a bit the other day. They don't care about horns.

Only reason they are around is because dumb ass humans either feed them or don't know how to secure their garbage cans. Also your friend is a big pussy. They are not about to go after a human. They want easy food.

Only reason they are around is because dumb ass humans either feed them or don't know how to secure their garbage cans. Also your friend is a big pussy. They are not about to go after a human. They want easy food.

They don't get in his garbage as it is secure. They still like to mosey around though. The easy food would have been his Chihuahua riding with him.

VN Store

Back