BJ Edwards transfer destination

I really believe Phillips will stay in draft but he happens to come back to college a good landing spot for him would be Clemson,decent team and he is from South Carolina a win win for him playing close to home and being centerpiece to a Bubble NCAA team.

Phillips is a good player but probably didnt show the work ethic a less talented player showed. Barnes will play the ones who work harder in practice

Hate to see everyone denigrating his skills, would rather know why he's leaving.

It might be a shock to you but Michael Jordan wasn't the best player on UNC as a freshman either. I remember watching the National Championship game and when they kicked it out to Jordan for the winning shot, my friend yells "No" because he wanted Worthy to get the ball.

When you look at Phillips numbers they were good especially in light of his good defense and rebounding. This guy could be a star. He's already ranked in the top 40 if he goes to draft.

Hate to see everyone denigrating his skills, would rather know why he's leaving.

It might be a shock to you but Michael Jordan wasn't the best player on UNC as a freshman either. I remember watching the National Championship game and when they kicked it out to Jordan for the winning shot, my friend yells "No" because he wanted Worthy to get the ball.

When you look at Phillips numbers they were good especially in light of his good defense and rebounding. This guy could be a star. He's already ranked in the top 40 if he goes to draft.
By who?

Reactions: berryvol
Google is your friend. After a couple minutes I found him in the top 40 on CBS, The Ringer, Tankathon, and the Athletic. A couple other places had him top 50, including Sports Illustrated.
I googled NBA Mock Draft and didn’t see him listed Top 40 in the first 2-3 that I clicked 🤷🏻‍♂️

I googled NBA Mock Draft and didn’t see him listed Top 40 in the first 2-3 that I clicked 🤷🏻‍♂️

I did the same thing and there he was there on several of them. Of course, to be fair, all of them are guessing and I don't think there is any way he gets drafted.

We watched the movie “Air” last week. The scene in which Sonny Vaccaro analyzes that play and that shot to deduce that Jordan has the mental makeup of a legend is great.

Your friend may have wanted Worthy taking the shot, but Dean Smith had exactly who he wanted taking the shot.

Reactions: HeadVol77 and vol94

VN Store

Back