Bizarre interview with Albert Haynesworth

He’s dead on with his assessment of the players not understanding what a great TN is. 8-3 season was firable for Fulmer. we’re sitting around wishing we could win 8...

He's a flake.
passed me doing over 100 west of lebanon as i was doing 70-75. kinda looked at me like I was in his way or slowing him down. Likely had a piece close by as he's been pulled over numerous times in nashville area for infractions that were naturally reduced because he played for titans or was an ex-pro bowler living in nashville. sorry excuse for VFL in my book.

Al is odd. Very odd. He’s always been that way. He was the best d-linemen in the league at one time. Had he kept his head on straight he would be a legend. As it stands he will be remembered more for not living up to his contract with the Redskins.
Or stomping a guy's face while he was on the ground. Definitely a lot of anger issues.

I saw him at of all places MJ's sports bar in Murfreesboro. I said VFL baby he looked at me all crazy and I said you're Albert haynesworth right? I guess he didn't think anybody would recognize him, he is one big mofo!! After that he talked to me for a minute and when I mentioned Butch Jones he just laughed!! He seems like he could be a kind of a jerk but he shook my hand and he said he likes Pruitt's staff!! The thing is he's a multi multi-millionaire and he acted like he wasn't even having a good time!! He seems like he could have some serious depression issues!!

His passion for the Vols is somewhat hard to understand given the fact this guy routinely took plays off during games, if not entire games. He was not full throttle.

I'm note sure I'm hearing the crazy part? Spoke pretty accurately @ pro FB, playoffs, DTs etc. Spoke @ him and Henderson on the Hill. Everything seemed pretty straight up. He sounded like he may have been drinking or smoking a bit and a little slurry. But, he probably did this from the privacy of his home and either didn't get paid or got 2 free Elite Sports tees and a $20 Cracker Barrel gift certificate. May have been the crappy audio bandwidth too.
Sorry, I'm not seein' OP. I figured for AH standards this would be truly unhinged.
He was just either high or in the sauce or both. He's generally "out there" but this interview was like listening to someone on a bender.

His passion for the Vols is somewhat hard to understand given the fact this guy routinely took plays off during games, if not entire games. He was not full throttle.

What's sad is that if our DL had him taking plays off right now, we would be a better. :-/

VN Store

Back