Birthday or Engagements at Neyland?

3rdDown4What?

A friend was asking if you could have these type of things displayed or announced at the stadium during a game? Feel free to delete after answer.

I think engagements cause they're a once or twice or three times in a life kind of thing

It seems like I remember them doing birthdays during halftime a few years ago. Could be wrong though

I got engaged on the field before the Florida game in'08. The University won't let you do it so you have to find a personal hookup. I think they do rent the sky boxes for special occasions if you want to throw down some serious cash.

Im done with the engagements, can I get a congrats on the divorce massage on the jumbotron?

Most excellent typo ever. But they might be willing to give you a congrats on the divorce message.

Not being a grammar nazi, I literally spit out my coffee from laughing at the thought of that.

My Sister had some of her engagement photos taken on the field. She is an UT Grad, so that could have played a part. They also painted the rock, as said earlier many people do. Maybe you should paint the rock to ask the question. Taker her to the game and tour the campus. Then go by the rock and pop the question.

VN Store

Back