Billy Napier (La-Lafayette)

I think we need Billy Napier. A great, young coach who has the experience at Alabama. He did wonders with Louisiana. No Lane Kiffin. We cannot forgive a traitor.
I think he thinks his sh!t doesn’t stink and is gambling on a perfect situation. I’d rather have Freeze, Kiffin or Chadwell that wants to be here and would win year 1.

I think he thinks his sh!t doesn’t stink and is gambling on a perfect situation. I’d rather have Freeze, Kiffin or Chadwell that wants to be here and would win year 1.
That’s exactly what Kiffin thinks to, and we’ve already been there before. I think it would be foolish to hire Kiffin, yet UT has been foolish for over a decade now in their poor choice of coaches.

That’s exactly what Kiffin thinks to, and we’ve already been there before. I think it would be foolish to hire Kiffin, yet UT has been foolish for over a decade now in their poor choice of coaches.
So you’re saying there’s a chance?

I just think Napier is comfortable where he is at and waiting for the best possible spot. I think he is quietly confident he can do the job. May be waiting on LSU but has Tennessee ties. I think he would take the Tennessee job of offered. Not my first choice but not going to say right off he would be a bad one. I think it's possible he could win big in time. GBO!

Foolish? I know a lot of things changed but he beat teams he was supposed to. Kiffin whipped Georgia 45-19. He was only a FG kicker away from beating Bama, We played a defending NC Florida 23-13 with Tebow and hung in game. The excitement of black jerseys vs SC and a big win vs Spurrier. Kiffin also making it to a bowl game with a winning season something that hasn’t happened since he left. Sign me up!

Reactions: texanvol and Remy
Foolish? I know a lot of things changed but he beat teams he was supposed to, whipped Georgia. He was only a FG kicker away from beating Bama, We played a defending NC Florida 23-13 with Tebow and hung in game. The excitement of black jerseys vs SC and a big win vs Spurrier. Kiffin also making it to a bowl game with a winning season something that hasn’t happened since we left. Sign me up!
Yes foolish would be a good term. Between Kiffin and all these other coaches, foolish. It may not have been foolish when they first hired Kiffin, but when he backstabbed the fan base and the college, how could you possibly even reconsider him for another chance? No.

Yes foolish would be a good term. Between Kiffin and all these other coaches, foolish. It may not have been foolish when they first hired Kiffin, but when he backstabbed the fan base and the college, how could you possibly even reconsider him for another chance? No.
There’s a photo floating around which looks like the night he stepped down, it really looked like he was torn. I truly believe Kiffin did want to be here and honestly believes he had a good staff because he took them with him but it just looked to me he was torn, does that mean give him another chance? Possibly with certain clauses in his contract

There’s a photo floating around which looks like the night he stepped down, it really looked like he was torn. I truly believe Kiffin did want to be here and honestly believes he had a good staff because he took them with him but it just looked to me he was torn, does that mean give him another chance? Possibly with certain clauses in his contract
That’s hearsay, until it’s true, no one will know. If Kiffin steps down, then he will become known as a job hopper, not a good look. I don’t think we can be so silly so consider Kiffin, if he truly wanted to be at TN, he wouldn’t have negated his first shot.

Napier is waiting on LSU. Be an easy move for his family and would already have all the ties to the area but w a better program and get the good recruits.

Napier is waiting on LSU. Be an easy move for his family and would already have all the ties to the area but w a better program and get the good recruits.
The thing is timing may not allow Napier to LSU, hot today maybe later on not as much. Or someone else is the next hot thing by time of the hiring. At some point you take big opportunities, they only come now and then to most. GBO!

Reactions: Vols2015
The thing is timing may not allow Napier to LSU, hot today maybe later on not as much. Or someone else is the next hot thing by time of the hiring. At some point you take big opportunities, they only come now and then to most. GBO!

I agree but I believe Orgeron probably will be fired after this season

VN Store

Back