Billy Napier Is In For A Rude Shock

SprocketRocket

According to a story on ESPN's website, Billy Napier thinks Neyland Stadium is just another place. Here is what he said according to the story by Chris Lowe:

"It's not like we're going to Canada and they're going to change the rules," Napier said. "It's going to be the same game. It's going to be a little louder and playing at a different location."

Billy boy, it's going to be A LOT LOUDER. I can't wait for the game - my blood pressure has been up for a week. Go Vols!

Last edited:
Has Napier ever coached/played here? Is it possible he actually isn't appreciating it?

Edit: Yes, he had to have when he was WR coach at bama from 2013-2016. I doubt it was anywhere as loud as it will be tomorrow though.

Last edited:
Terrific job Billy Napier for giving the Volunteers bulletin board material in a game where the Volunteers are favored.

Like I said before, he knows darn well he’s walking into the breach tomorrow. He’s trying to appear confident for his players. I anticipate the speakers on my tv exploding from the noise you all create tomorrow. Go get em!

Bring the noise!!! I remember the Ole Miss game last year and how my ear buds were buzzing while I was sitting through a wedding. Reminded me of the first time I attended a game in Neyland in the early 90’s.
Make em remember it!!!
GB🍊

I’m literally not going to be able to sleep a wink tonight. I feel like I did when I was kid the night before Christmas! Hopefully I don’t get a lump of coal tomorrow. GBO! Oh and for everyone lucky enough to attend BRING THE NOISE ALLLLL DAY LONG!!!!!

VN Store

Back