Texas A&M
Minnesota

Biggest Losers

Miami
Michigan State
Wisconsin
Arkansas
Texas

I’m happy that Tennessee won but the fact that nobody wants to acknowledge the defense is a bit concerning.
I think Tennessee goes 10-2 despite the defense this team is like the late 1970s-Mid 1980s BYU teams awesome offense but average to mediocre defense.

I think Tennessee goes 10-2 despite the defense this team is like the late 1970s-Mid 1980s BYU teams awesome offense but average to mediocre defense.

It’s just so frustrating that they show flashes of what they can be. We’ve all seen it and are impatiently waiting for consistently. If they can just get consistency with stops this team can seriously be dangerous and demand respect

Reactions: Jeff Clark
I’m happy that Tennessee won but the fact that nobody wants to acknowledge the defense is a bit concerning.

I think you can place that squarely on the DC. It’s like they planned only for runs and then only on the last series do they dial it up the pressure. Like why not do that before instead of letting him sling it?

I think you can place that squarely on the DC. It’s like they planned only for runs and then only on the last series do they dial it up the pressure. Like why not do that before instead of letting him sling it?

It reminded me so much of the Tennessee defense of old. Tennessee has talent not to the depth they need but to give up those chunk plays consistently is concerning.

VN Store

Back