Biggest Issue from Saturday: No Refill on Souvenir Cups

Section C we got free refills on drinks. Lady said free refills all game. Maybe we got lucky
Lady who helped me said she would do a refill for $2. I can't drink that much Coke! It would have been 88 oz!!! Think I will buy a bottle next time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow, and 6 bucks for 1L of water. I always expect prices to be higher at the game, but thought that was a little much. I still had 2 though.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow I complained to my wife about all three things;

$7 for a no refill drink
No lineup in the handout programs

And

No scores on the scoreboard. Because we really need to see the words to rocky top on the ribbons all game and the 3rd down crap blinking in our face?

Are we the only stadium now without wifi? If they aren't going to keep scores rotating, at least give us that. It's ridiculous

Have to raise money for Shoop's buy out somewhere.

I can't remember if it was last year's or 2 years ago where the plastic cups very pretty slippery with ice and beverage in them. If they're bigger, did you need 2 hands?

Yes I had to use 2 hands and I dont have small hands either really. Also on a side note it just depended on which stand you went to. We were told they were working for tips now in the booths. One stand at section qq was asking 2 dollars a refill and the one at oo was giving out free refills. My nephew got 3 refills for free. Very inconsistent.

Yes I had to use 2 hands and I dont have small hands either really. Also on a side note it just depended on which stand you went to. We were told they were working for tips now in the booths. One stand at section qq was asking 2 dollars a refill and the one at oo was giving out free refills. My nephew got 3 refills for free. Very inconsistent.

3 refills! I can barely finish 1 of those giant things. I'm not a big soda drinker but still. That's pretty impressive

Seriously, this is simply taking advantage of the fans. I understand that there are certain instances where they know they have you locked, and if you want a drink, you're going to have to pay, but paying 7.00 for what would get me 6 liters 10mins away from the stadium is a bit extreme.

Lady who helped me said she would do a refill for $2. I can't drink that much Coke! It would have been 88 oz!!! Think I will buy a bottle next time.

they need to throw in a free blood sugar test strip with each refill.

Rosters were in the free program this week. I guess they spent the extra nickel.

Reactions: 1 person
While slightly bigger than last year, there's no free refill. Same price.

First/only drink at the game now has to be a double instead of spacing out between halves.

Ain't life a b?

Fountain Coke always tastes off at UT games. Get a bottle and pick up somebodies cup after the game.

For what's it worth souvenir cups at Mercedes Benz Stadium were like $4 with free refills. Think I paid $20+ for 2 souvenir cups and 2 Smokey Dogs at the game last Saturday.

They were charging $4 for water - on a 90 degree day. I believe there were cases sold at a price per bottle less than that in Houston and it was termed "gouging"

Well don't have to worry about the price of refills now.....

VN Store

Back