Biggest bunch of whiners ive ever seen

I have watched this forum for a lot of years, and this is the first entry that I agree with. Ga. had four players in every position to play where we are hard pressed to have one. our guys played with great heart and deserve our support.

Be warned, you're going to catch heat, allot of it for posting this thread. I can't disagree with you.

Obviously, GA fans visited VN before the game. I listened to a group at calhouns' yesterday mention VN is a dumpster fire while laughing at us, not to mention texts I received during the game. Nobody likes being laughed at, so many will deny it happens. Speaking of GA fans, I've never met a more rude fan base. I thought AL held the record, but yesterday, GA wins the trophy. I felt like, the fact my husband stayed home and my oldest child went with me, we were easy targets for trash talk. The fact they decided to drink beer on top of just naturally being dic! heads, didn't help at all.
UGA fans are the worst. Some fans just love their team, some fans love their team and talk a little trash for fun, some fans are just drunk and disorderly. But UGA fans truly believe they are better human beings because they wear red and black, because they can bark like dogs, and because Herschel played there 40 years ago. They will be beyond insufferable if they ever win another NC.

Reactions: Sara Clark
I have never in my life seen the level of whining, b***thing, moaning and sniping as I've seen on this forum lately.
I ashamed of all of you.
I'm 62, been a Vol fan all my life. Yes, we're in a bad place right now, as bad as I've ever seen.

Bu the level of vitriol spewed at coaches, players, and other fans is disgusting. I cant even take up for you guys when other fan bases ask me what's up with our"fans"?
How many of you ever coached a D1 team?
How many ever took over after 10 years of bad to worse hires, and was told
"Fix it....by Saturday".
How many of you ever played on a team and NEVER lost a game you weren't supposed to?
I know. I know, "Ga. St"
I heard you the first 99 times.
You know, our teams lack of wins is equaled only by SOME of our fans lack of knowledge.
A bunch of you on here act like Pruitt slapped your sister....or took your girlfriend from you.
Damn folks, it's a once proud program that has fallen on hard times. The SEC has gotten more competitive, our rivals have increased in numbers and strength, and our recruiting base has shrunk. That's ON TOP of the administration's ineptitude for the last 10-12 years. General Neyland would have to have patience here.
Like I said. I probably won't like to see another natty. I hope I live to see some of you grow up.
Flame on.......
Im sorry but coming on here thinking things are looking up after a 20 point beat down is pathetic.

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Hello.

Thank you for contacting the forum to share your feedback and/or concern.

We understand that you feel the forum is the "Biggest bunch of whiners ive ever seen." Is this correct?

There are a variety of resources here that might answer your question or address your concern. Please refer to the FAQ, forum guidelines, relevant member discussions, and/or other related resources.

if your question, feedback or concern requires a response, please be advised that it may take the forum up to two business days to reply.

Thank you again for contacting the forum.

Note: do not reply to this message as this account is not monitored.

Somehow, I find it hard to believe that other fans are asking you what's up with UT fans. Thought you'd throw that in to help your point I guess.

Somewhere in my mind, I think I remember someone with a Steelers avi talking about prospects in ET in the RF, maybe the QB at Crockett, and saying you were in Kpt. Might've been you. If so, I am also in Kpt. Dude, people hit me up all the time what is up with UT fans. I work with a lot of VPI, Auburn, Bama, and Florida fans. I don't have any of the social networking accounts, and people are always sending me screencaps of tweets or posts or whatever and saying what's wrong with UT fans. I actually hear a lot more questions about what's up with the fans than I do what's up with the team's performance. Seriously. Maybe I need some new associates or something HA, but I can't believe you find it hard to believe what the OP said.

To the OP, I don't like to hear whining or cliches either. It gets tiresome, especially when it's the same old, same old, but this is a public forum where people express their thoughts, opinions, concerns, whatever. When someone calls a player "garbage" or "trash," boos a college athlete, or makes personal attacks, it's just classless, plain and simple. And just because you are a UT fan and pull for the same team, OP, does not mean you should take up for or make excuses for the classless behavior of other fans. We are a down program and a hurting fan base right now, and have been for some time. There are going to be emotions on a public forum. Even when things get better, we'll still see it.

GO VOLS

I have never in my life seen the level of whining, b***thing, moaning and sniping as I've seen on this forum lately.
I ashamed of all of you.
I'm 62, been a Vol fan all my life. Yes, we're in a bad place right now, as bad as I've ever seen.

Bu the level of vitriol spewed at coaches, players, and other fans is disgusting. I cant even take up for you guys when other fan bases ask me what's up with our"fans"?
"Fix it....by Saturday".
How many of you ever played on a team and NEVER lost a game you weren't supposed to?
I know. I know, "Ga. St"
You know, our teams lack of wins is equaled only by SOME of our fans lack of knowledge.
A bunch of you on here act like Pruitt slapped your sister....or took your girlfriend from you.
Damn folks, it's a once proud program that has fallen on hard times. The SEC has gotten more competitive, our rivals have increased in numbers and strength, and our recruiting base has shrunk. That's ON TOP of the administration's ineptitude for the last 10-12 years. General Neyland would have to have patience here.
Like I said. I probably won't like to see another natty. I hope I live to see some of you grow up.
Flame on.......
So, what the hell are we Vol fans supposed to do, sit around the campfire singing Kumbaya?

I ashamed of all of you.

"Fix it....by Saturday".
I know. I know, "Ga. St"
Flame on.......

tl;dr
BTW, your avatar is ironic on so many levels. Thanks for the laugh, I really needed it today goober.

I think you missed the point, it does not qualify me, nor does it disqualify me.

I understand the point completely. The O.P. was spot on with his comments. Some of you guys are spending way too much energy trying to defend your own methods of 'support'.

I ashamed of all of you.

"Fix it....by Saturday".
I know. I know, "Ga. St"
Flame on.......
I agree 1000%. GO VOLS

Reactions: Sara Clark
I understand the point completely. The O.P. was spot on with his comments. Some of you guys are spending way too much energy trying to defend your own methods of 'support'.
I'm not defending anything, just pointing out that whining about whining is just as annoying if not more. The fact that they have fans that even care at this point is encouraging, just like the fight the team showed last night.

And if you understand completely then your post makes zero sense. Try again, not buying what you're selling.

TRUE FANS should not be questioned!!! Listen here sonny i was around 20 years ago when we were winners.... TRUE FANS are TRUE

I ashamed of all of you.

"Fix it....by Saturday".
I know. I know, "Ga. St"
Flame on.......

0B74F7A3-4138-45B0-BCF5-1A0329981CBC.jpeg

I have never in my life seen the level of whining, b***thing, moaning and sniping as I see in your post.

VN Store

Back