Big Throw Joe

Milton continued his trend of making explosive plays completing another pass of 50+ yards last night. With that, he had at least one pass of 50+ yards in every game that he had more than 1 passing attempt in this season. With another off-season to work with the first teamers, things will only get better. The future is bright and we have officially arrived.

Edited: to fix typo

Attachments

• BA77D228-8398-48BA-B7B0-19C57C5A1D14.jpeg
    BA77D228-8398-48BA-B7B0-19C57C5A1D14.jpeg
    612.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Milton also hit some tight windows last night that Hooker probably wouldn’t have attempted.
Yep we gonna have to really work the WR on catching football rockets because he can definitely fit some in tight windows in the end zone

Reactions: txbo
Look, if y'all really want Bazooka Joe to be Milton's handle I can live with it. But really?

Attachments

• 291FAD7E-2E49-44E6-9D6D-70DEF029D4CF.jpeg
    291FAD7E-2E49-44E6-9D6D-70DEF029D4CF.jpeg
    571.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Ratvol
Milton also hit some tight windows last night that Hooker probably wouldn’t have attempted.
Props to Milton but he also missed some opportunities I think Hooker would've took advantage of. Nonetheless, Milton played a good game and looked better than I've seen him look at any point.

Milton continued his trend of making explosive plays completing another pass of 50+ yards last night. With that, he had at least one pass of 50+ yards in every game that he had more than 1 passing attempt in this season. With another off-season to work with the first teamers, things will only get better. The future is bright and we have officially arrived.

Edited: to fix typo

I'd like to officially say for the 'record' that I was wrong about Milton. Given his history, I didn't have a lot of hope that he would be able to perform at the level he did, but he proved me and many other doubters wrong. Hopefully it'll continue into next season - and also, crow tastes great. :)

VN Store

Back