Big report about to come out how Bama & Ga cheat

Got it. So you believe there is zero truth to these allegations, outside of Alabama and UGA just doing the same thing everybody else is.
Keep in mind the small town politics in this situation. Nelson (former TD Club President) is the one who ratted Rush out. Nelson is also the one who recorded this conversation and made ‘clips’ of it. Nelson was part of a 66 page deposition from lawyers from the previous HC bc he was fired for being white. Board members are mostly black, they voted strictly by race. (Then they hire Rush, go figure). Propst is now going after Nelson, Nelson wants Propst fired, wants it on tape that he is asking him for money to pay players (HS players to play for Valdosta, 5 of them to be exact) thus, the tapes trying to get Propst fired. What you hear from Propst is him trying to sell Nelson on the idea to give him money, trying to convince him that this is how the big boys do it, he’s trying to con him.

Reactions: tbh and bamawriter
Keep in mind the small town politics in this situation. Nelson (former TD Club President) is the one who ratted Rush out. Nelson is also the one who recorded this conversation and made ‘clips’ of it. Nelson was part of a 66 page deposition from lawyers from the previous HC bc he was fired for being white. Board members are mostly black, they voted strictly by race. (Then they hire Rush, go figure). Propst is now going after Nelson, Nelson wants Propst fired, wants it on tape that he is asking him for money to pay players (HS players to play for Valdosta, 5 of them to be exact) thus, the tapes trying to get Propst fired. What you hear from Propst is him trying to sell Nelson on the idea to give him money, trying to convince him that this is how the big boys do it, he’s trying to con him.

Exactly.

It's extremely telling that Propst has been one of the most successful high school coaches in both Alabama and Georgia, and yet the flagship football programs in both states have avoided him like the plague.

Exactly.

It's extremely telling that Propst has been one of the most successful high school coaches in both Alabama and Georgia, and yet the flagship football programs in both states have avoided him like the plague.
Post-Hoover though, right? His players at Hoover did go to big programs.

Post-Hoover though, right? His players at Hoover did go to big programs.

Plenty at Hoover. But word of his personal life leaked out and that was the end of that. Saban had even interviewed Propst of a coaching gig, and then called Propst right after he'd left and asked him about the "girlfriend." Propst never heard from Saban again.

The SEC. The NCAA. Depending how the money was laundered maybe even at the federal level.

We both know that won’t happen.

So, the SEC, the NCAA, and the FBI should investigate the second-hand claims of a known liar with legal problem of his own? Claims that were surreptitiously recorded by a person from whom the source was trying to solicit elicit payments, and for which there isn't a scintilla of evidence? And claims which have now been denied by the source's own sworn statements? These organizations, each with resources of varying limits, should dedicate those resources to investigate these claims?

Last edited:
So, the SEC, the NCAA, and the FBI should investigate the second-hand claims of a known liar with legal problem of his own? Claims that were surreptitiously recorded by a person from whom the source was trying to solicit elicit payments, and for which their isn't a scintilla of evidence? And claims which have now been denied by the source's own sworn statements? These organizations, each with resources of varying limits, should dedicate those resources to investigate these claims?
Chubb has said its fake
Nall has said its false
Propst (when he had to speak under oath with notary present) said its false

Who are these organizations supposed to interview?

I get it, rivals want it to be true.

Last edited:
So, the SEC, the NCAA, and the FBI should investigate the second-hand claims of a known liar with legal problem of his own? Claims that were surreptitiously recorded by a person from whom the source was trying to solicit elicit payments, and for which their isn't a scintilla of evidence? And claims which have now been denied by the source's own sworn statements? These organizations, each with resources of varying limits, should dedicate those resources to investigate these claims?

If the conference or the NCAA thought there was even a tiny bit of truth here you think they would investigate anyway?

For what it’s worth, yes, at the very least the SEC should look into it, but you and I both know irrespective of the source of the information, this would get treated Cam Newton style under the rug brushing. The difference in this case is they get to use the source as a convenient excuse.

Let me ask you this, if Propst really is that much of a scumbag, and unbelievable and has no merit, why go to the trouble of getting affidavits? The source is worthless as you and king are pointing out in every post. Why not just laugh it off? Why even open internal investigations? It isn’t true, this is Propst we are talking about, no?

I’m glad Bama and UGA got their affidavits. They jumped right on that one.

If the conference or the NCAA thought there was even a tiny bit of truth here you think they would investigate anyway?

Perhaps they don't think there's even the tiniest bit of truth to it.

For what it’s worth, yes, at the very least the SEC should look into it

And what would they look into? Even if one were to strain credulity and accept any of what Propst said, his claims lack specificity.

Let me ask you this, if Propst really is that much of a scumbag, and unbelievable and has no merit

If?

why go to the trouble of getting affidavits?

Who said that Bama or UGA asked for anything, or even spoke directly to Propst? Perhaps with all of his legal issues, he didn't want to add defamation to the list. Whether or not the schools ever sought the affidavits, I'm sure Propst's attorney advised him to do it.

Perhaps they don't think there's even the tiniest bit of truth to it.

And what would they look into? Even if one were to strain credulity and accept any of what Propst said, his claims lack specificity.

If?

Who said that Bama or UGA asked for anything, or even spoke directly to Propst? Perhaps with all of his legal issues, he didn't want to add defamation to the list. Whether or not the schools ever sought the affidavits, I'm sure Propst's attorney advised him to do it.

“If” was referring to the fact that the affidavits were done, implying at least some kind of credibility. I don’t know if he did it on his own accord, but at least UGA opened an internal investigation. Why do that “if” there is absolutely zero merit?

Also, there actually were specific names, places, and amounts mentioned. Should be pretty easy to shoot down.

I don’t know, did Paul Bear Bryant Jr get an affidavit as well? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind the conference looking into this or the feds running through his finances.

None of this matters, nothing will happen anyway, even if the source was credible.

Last edited:
“If” was referring to the fact that the affidavits were done, implying at least some kind of credibility. I don’t know if he did it on his own accord, but at least UGA opened an internal investigation. Why do that “if” there is absolutely zero merit?

So that you have an official record indicating that there's zero merit. No one should ever just ignore a claim just because the claim is bogus.

VN Store

Back