Big men where are you?

Huntsville Vol

Are we ever going to get another Alexander or grant? No easy buckets or rim protectors means no deep tourney runs. You can have all the backcourt you want but teams can drive to hole and limit you to 3 point shots. Doesnt matter how quick you are if you cant defend or attack the post. I hear there are some bugs at local Knoxville high school. We need to recruit a tall physical big or two and get a big talented grad transfer. Is that happening and I just dont know about it?

Reactions: esarmstrong
Didnt we just have a similar post?........by the same poster no less?

65b2b5c8b6bc6bae3264b9cc3ab8880a.jpg

Are we ever going to get another Alexander or grant? No easy buckets or rim protectors means no deep tourney runs. You can have all the backcourt you want but teams can drive to hole and limit you to 3 point shots. Doesnt matter how quick you are if you cant defend or attack the post. I hear there are some bugs at local Knoxville high school. We need to recruit a tall physical big or two and get a big talented grad transfer. Is that happening and I just dont know about it?
First things first...Huntsville, Texas or Alabama?

I’m not giving up on Uros, EJ, Pember, or Olivier. COVID has been disruptive to their development and assimilation and also the elite talent at the guard spots has potentially shifted the philosophy to take the focus to the perimeter. Some of those guys would be getting a lot of minutes on rosters of previous teams. There’s been a big gap in post talent below Pons/Fulk so small ball is the better approach rather than plugging those 4 in for Pons or Fulk.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Is he ever truly out of the lane? I mean big boy there could almost cover side to side and never move...
Yep, that is why I said “continuous 3 second violation”. Imagine the damage (to the floor) if he took a charge, not to mention to the opposing player.

VN Store

Back