Big day for Ty Chandler.

Chandler decided to transfer for whatever reason. There was nothing in CJH's system to make a RB think they couldn't flourish. He left for his.own reasons and I look at him like I look at employees who worked for me--they gone--good luck. I don't have anything against Chandler, but I feel no need to keep up with him or the myriad others who bailed. Maybe they gave a lot while they were here, but believe me, they got a lot.

Chandler decided to transfer for whatever reason. There was nothing in CJH's system to make a RB think they couldn't flourish.

Ty entered the portal before Pruitt was fired and was already at UNC before we hired Heupel. He might've chosen to stay if Heupel had been here sooner.

I can't really blame him. UNC was a better fit for him given his knowledge at the time he left.

Absolutely. But this conversation isn’t happening in a vacuum. We lost many players. Time to say goodbye and embrace what we do have.
I agree with that...maybe this thread and the other transfer threads belong in the “Around the NCAA” forum. I check on the transfers occasionally just from curiosity. Chandler and Brandon Johnson are a couple that I hope find success.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Ty entered the portal before Pruitt was fired and was already at UNC before we hired Heupel. He might've chosen to stay if Heupel had been here sooner.

I can't really blame him. UNC was a better fit for him given his knowledge at the time he left.
Sure. Either way, he bailed. I wish him luck just like I wish good fortune to all I come into contact with. Otherwise, he's just another college football player

If anyone is interested in Chandler they will look it up on a box score. Doesn't need to have a thread started. Man Crush?
Lol I can't think of the last time I made a comment about Chandler. Had to ask my dad again who he played for. Usually people don't pay attention until they happen to look at a box score and thought people would be intrigued at how a 2nd string back at a terrible program was fairing at a 2nd rate school having moderate success.

But to an even greater point, with all the crap that gets made a thread here on VN daily, and this is your complaint, I'm shocked you still visit the board.

Reactions: orangemadam
OL is better coached this year and in better shape, but we are way short on depth. Running is going to be an issue when we don’t have our 5 best OL in the game. Jamal Lewis and Chuck Webb would struggle at times if this was their line.

All the guys that left TN for other schools wanted to move on.

I think we should too.

This is like stalking your exes FB page. It's not a good look. Let it go.

Also if I can contribute anything to this forum, please don't Drake and drive.

All the guys that left TN for other schools wanted to move on.

I think we should too.

This is like stalking your exes FB page. It's not a good look. Let it go.

Also if I can contribute anything to this forum, please don't Drake and drive.
You really should consider reading my TWO other posts about the entire reason I made the post.

VN Store

Back