Big Brother

Oh Devin. Lol CT going full heel turn and I don't like it cause Big T is too sweet. Lol Killa/Queen Kam talking about CT not being humble was funny.

If I'm CT idk who I would have picked, I might have stayed actually. He obviously doesn't need puzzle help, and Big T is a good swimmer and if both suck at cardio I'd rather carry Big T. I might have picked *gulp* Nany.

I really wish this was a singles final, cause CT, Fessy, Darrell, Leroy, Kyle/Cory final would be really close. Pairs is going to suck cause someone gets a huge advantage with Kaycee and someone a huge disadvantage with anyone not named Kaycee or Kam. And RIP Aneesas partner, if she makes it.

I really wish this was a singles final, cause CT, Fessy, Darrell, Leroy, Kyle/Cory final would be really close. Pairs is going to suck cause someone gets a huge advantage with Kaycee and someone a huge disadvantage with anyone not named Kaycee or Kam. And RIP Aneesas partner, if she makes it.
idk she aneesa keeps getting casted

Reactions: BadJerry20
idk she aneesa keeps getting casted

Yeah I don't get it. Bad thing is she is probably making a final and tanking one of the guys. I think the guys will throw her in, but they won't use Kam or Kaycee to take her out. And the one elimination I think the other girls could beat her in just happened. Hall Brawl she kills them, the cart with balls the other weaklings aren't moving, and the reverse tug of war thing...lol good luck moving her.

Last edited:
Oh Devin. Lol CT going full heel turn and I don't like it cause Big T is too sweet. Lol Killa/Queen Kam talking about CT not being humble was funny.

If I'm CT idk who I would have picked, I might have stayed actually. He obviously doesn't need puzzle help, and Big T is a good swimmer and if both suck at cardio I'd rather carry Big T. I might have picked *gulp* Nany.

He should have taken Nany because she's a gamer and they go way back. He handled it all in the worst way possible and he has no emotional maturity. He's just a big kid and he's the same old CT. He couldn't handle her criticism even tho he asked for it. He was literally twitching.

He should have taken Nany because she's a gamer and they go way back. He handled it all in the worst way possible and he has no emotional maturity. He's just a big kid and he's the same old CT. He couldn't handle her criticism even tho he asked for it. He was literally twitching.
He's still one of my all time favorites.

He's still one of my all time favorites.

He lost me, TBH. I like him as a character on the show but he's proved a bunch of times he's a POS. I was saying earlier this season that he's come a long way but he destroyed all that good will. He's dumb, immature, and completely lacks awareness

Yeah CT doesn't really need help in anything (like Leroy swimming, Darrell, Cory, and Kyle for puzzles) he just needs someone that won't quit, and well honestly someone that will just listen and not stop, and that's Nany. CT has a history of lighting his alliance on fire once he gets locked in a final. Rivals with Diem, WOW 1 with Caras cult, and now this. Coincidentally he won the other 2 times. I like to think he played it up cause he didn't pick Kam initially, but then he continued at the bonfire. Bad look lol

Yeah CT doesn't really need help in anything (like Leroy swimming, Darrell, Cory, and Kyle for puzzles) he just needs someone that won't quit, and well honestly someone that will just listen and not stop, and that's Nany. CT has a history of lighting his alliance on fire once he gets locked in a final. Rivals with Diem, WOW 1 with Caras cult, and now this. Coincidentally he won the other 2 times. I like to think he played it up cause he didn't pick Kam initially, but then he continued at the bonfire. Bad look lol

The swap is totally fine. The way he handled it sucked but whatever. He had an easy opportunity to come back from it and he melted down

He lost me, TBH. I like him as a character on the show but he's proved a bunch of times he's a POS. I was saying earlier this season that he's come a long way but he destroyed all that good will. He's dumb, immature, and completely lacks awareness

Bananas said a couple seasons back CT is still a scumbag he just gets a better edit now. TBF though if it was another girl and not Big T, I probably wouldn't have cared as much. I would have laughed if it was Aneesa. Lol

Bananas said a couple seasons back CT is still a scumbag he just gets a better edit now. TBF though if it was another girl and not Big T, I probably wouldn't have cared as much. I would have laughed if it was Aneesa. Lol

Yeah, part of the problem is that he did it to Big T. Who she is and how badly she was clearly hurt by it are factors.

Kind of crazy these last 2 or 3 eliminations are going to decide so much in the final. I wonder if Fessy will just say **** it if he wins a daily and go in to try and switch partners. I was thinking he would try and get Aneesa sent in, but I would think the house wouldn't do that and leave him strapped with her for the final.

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back