Big Brother

Why change hall brawl btw? It's already 1 of your best elims, and you should have known how this would go, based on the Rivals comp. It just was basically a foot race with little contact then, well aside from CT knocking Bananas and Tyler into a different 1 time.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Devin should have used Cory's strategy, and been the rogue agent next week and avoided guys elimination. Gabby would have picked Fessy and Aneesa would have picked Cory.

I think Jay, Meechie or Nelson comes back next week. Last time TJ said "we have a breach" Nat left and Ashley came back. Maybe Nams back gets hurt more?

Edit: or Lolo murders someone and leaves

I was thinking it would be Nelson too. But I feel like Jay is more likely to have stayed there quarantined just in case they needed him, than Nelson.

It just hit me, DQ votes don't count. Lol congrats Josh

Edit: probably double elimination too. Cory vs Nam and CT vs Josh maybe?

Last edited:
Also evidently Lolo didn't quit, production pulled her because they were worried about her mental health. They agreed to let her "quit" I guess to save face.

Also also worst possible elimination for CT and really has no choice but to go in. Him and Big T are one of my favorite pairings ever, god **** cuteness overload. Lol

Reactions: n_huffhines
Lolo saying 1.) MTV made her quit

2.) the last challenge was staged CT and Big T didn't win, they fell out of the drop zone

3) the challenge isn't a competition it's a TV show. It only shows what is entertaining

4) "I'm an Olympian" about 4,764 times

Ok...
1) Yes because you aren't mental, they tried covering for you
2) No every single one of you idiots fell before the drop zone, they were the only pair that actually dropped inside it
3) No sh*t, but you still got smoked by a bunch on drunks.

Lolo saying 1.) MTV made her quit

2.) the last challenge was staged CT and Big T didn't win, they fell out of the drop zone

3) the challenge isn't a competition it's a TV show. It only shows what is entertaining

4) "I'm an Olympian" about 4,764 times

Ok...
1) Yes because you aren't mental, they tried covering for you
2) No every single one of you idiots fell before the drop zone, they were the only pair that actually dropped inside it
3) No sh*t, but you still got smoked by a bunch on drunks.

"They forced me to leave" and "I've never quit anything in my life" conflict with

"Once I realized the producers can change the rules to fit who they want to win, I was still willing to stay and fight,”

They allegedly asked her to leave after the comp she says was fixed. She's implying that she was already planning on leaving as a personal choice. Maybe producers were like "we need you to follow through on your threats to leave" but they can't make her stage a fake reason for leaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadJerry20
This girl at my HS reminds me so much of Lolo Jones. She was fkn fast. Same kind of body. She never won state but she was always in the mix. If a race or soccer play didn't go her way she would have these extremely death defying asthma attacks. She was cray

Reactions: BadJerry20
"They forced me to leave" and "I've never quit anything in my life" conflict with

"Once I realized the producers can change the rules to fit who they want to win, I was still willing to stay and fight,”

They allegedly asked her to leave after the comp she says was fixed. She's implying that she was already planning on leaving as a personal choice. Maybe producers were like "we need you to follow through on your threats to leave" but they can't make her stage a fake reason for leaving.

The last sentence is why I don't believe her. It's really hard to believe they forced her to quit and she did them a favor so to speak, by staging a fake reason. I think it was for her mental health, and then fans jumped on her for quitting, so now she is saying all this extra stuff.

I don't know if you watched Champs V Pros/Stars but they should have picked Louise Hazel instead of Lolo. She is athletic, good at politics, hot, picked up how to play the game quick and had some good banter with Wes and made him her puppy. Lol

I don't know if you watched Champs V Pros/Stars but they should have picked Louise Hazel instead of Lolo. She is athletic, good at politics, hot, picked up how to play the game quick and had some good banter with Wes and made him her puppy. Lol

They are stalking me. Rumor that Louise will debut next year, with Casper from CvS. But also Wendell and Michelle from Survivor and David from BB All Stars. Idiots.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Aneesa is good for a laugh (like the rope comp, I was dying) and she's actually really good at the storytelling part in the DR. She's the anti-Nelson. That's why the producers love her. Even though I recognize all that, she needs to go. It pisses me off that there is no effort to be better. She's just coasting.

VN Store

Back