Big Brother

I'm interested to see what happens with that. Kyle has really grown on me this season and I think people underestimate him.

I'm guessing not the same energy he has with Devin and Kyle. I've liked Kyle since he got away from the Cara/Paulie nonsense, that crap was annoying. People definitely underestimate him, he's pretty scrappy, and 2 finals in 5 years is pretty good.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Here's something I thought I would never say, I'm glad Devin is on this season too. I mean, I can't stand him but remove him and Kyle and the entertainment value drops drastically. Theresa too the last few episodes. Honestly this cast is boring AF.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Here's something I thought I would never say, I'm glad Devin is on this season too. I mean, I can't stand him but remove him and Kyle and the entertainment value drops drastically. Theresa too the last few episodes. Honestly this cast is boring AF.
100% was talking to my friend and we are big Wes fans. He thinks this season sucks. I think it's good even though Wes went home early.

Reactions: BadJerry20

Yeah, you have to have the annoying pot stirrers or nothing happens

Reactions: BadJerry20
I haven't liked the dailys very much and the house life isn't very dramatic. Kinda been a meh season to me.

Outside of the drone one and the one where everyone let Fessy win they've been alright. The rookies are awful and they keep picking the wrong BB people. You know what would help the house drama? Brett and Zach. Lol

I can't think of a BB girl that would be good. Christmas maybe? I always see Hayleighs name tossed around and just no. Btw Micheala Bradshaw from Survivor would be great IMO

Devin said on the after show that Gabby told him she wasn't going down when she saw it was hall brawl. He asked why not, and she just pointed at her face. Tha f*** lol

Well this episode sucked, capped off with the worst hall brawl ever.

I thought the episode was good but the comps sucked. Nam and Lolo was so funny and Devin was pretty funny. +1 for Cory pumping up Amber M to volunteer so he can get a different partner

I thought the episode was good but the comps sucked. Nam and Lolo was so funny and Devin was pretty funny. +1 for Cory pumping up Amber M to volunteer so he can get a different partner

Devin was funny. Cory's strategy is kind of dumb as yet again he's a rogue agent on men's day, just win and switch to someone strong. I zone out when Lolo is on the TV. So yeah, hated it lol

VN Store

Back