Big Brother

If I'm the guys, I vote Aneesa in every single time. No way I'm running a final with her. And I definitely would have tried my best to keep both Ashley and Kam.

If I'm the guys, I vote Aneesa in every single time. No way I'm running a final with her. And I definitely would have tried my best to keep both Ashley and Kam.

Aneesa doing that event would have been sad.

I don't get why Aneesa is here. It's so dumb. Who thinks she's necessary to the show? Who would miss her?

"This isn't a final, Fessy"

OK, but this is how you get in shape for a final.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Aneesa doing that event would have been sad.

I don't get why Aneesa is here. It's so dumb. Who thinks she's necessary to the show? Who would miss her?

"This isn't a final, Fessy"

OK, but this is how you get in shape for a final.

Man when she said that, I died laughing. Like she is magically going to be able to do a final, that will likely be 5 times harder. Lol

Yeah I don't get her being here, she literally has a 0% chance at winning a final. Even more annoying, Jenny was only an alternate. They picked Aneesa over the reigning champ.

Man when she said that, I died laughing. Like she is magically going to be able to do a final, that will likely be 5 times harder. Lol

Yeah I don't get her being here, she literally has a 0% chance at winning a final. Even more annoying, Jenny was only an alternate. They picked Aneesa over the reigning champ.

Jenny's problem is she is the female version of Joss but not hot.

Jenny's problem is she is the female version of Joss but not hot.

That's true. The problem though is the guys are pretty strong so losing Joss doesn't hurt competition much. The girls on the other hand need better competitors, as half of them are meh.

I think Leroy and Kam winning would be my favorite outcome. Kam would be unbearable next season, in the best way.

I think it's Kaycee's year to lose. No Tori. No Jenny. No Natalie. Lolo is going to crack. I don't know about Kam's endurance.

I picked Ashley or Theresa pre show, with the caviet Lolo loses her mind. I still think Theresa is best equipped for a final, but if Kaycee gets say CT, Devin or maybe Josh for the puzzle/math portion I could definitely see her winning. I honestly wish it would be 100% solo, partner luck shouldn't be a factor.

I just saw Liv was also pregnant on the challenge and had a miscarriage. Last year Melissa ran a portion of the final pregnant. Buy some pregnancy tests MTV.

Where can I find their recaps? I'm going to watch/listen to a few after I finish King and the Sting.

The Ringer Dish is the feed. It's a ******** feed and all the other episodes are celebrity gossip from nobodies but Wednesday night is TC

Jacoby last week said there are Reddit discussions about their TC recaps and he said "kids" were making fun of them because they don't have insider knowledge nor do they have superfan knowledge. He was like, "that's exactly right. We're 40 year old dudes who love the show but all we know is what we see in the episodes and we riff off that."

Reactions: BadJerry20
The Ringer Dish is the feed. It's a ******** feed and all the other episodes are celebrity gossip from nobodies but Wednesday night is TC

Jacoby last week said there are Reddit discussions about their TC recaps and he said "kids" were making fun of them because they don't have insider knowledge nor do they have superfan knowledge. He was like, "that's exactly right. We're 40 year old dudes who love the show but all we know is what we see in the episodes and we riff off that."

Hey wait a minute...lol

VN Store

Back