Biden's first day in office

actually I acknowledged your point and specifically said it was legit. when i went on to say other viewpoints are also legit you reverted back to only your view is legit.

WRT violence today?

police state (ironic given the party's "defund the police" stance) and difference in how political views are expressed.

why do you think months of violence this year were excused when one day of violence was condemned?

do you think it was right wingers in Seattle continuing the violence today?

No, that is your opinion of my comment and what I did. Conversations don’t have to go the way you want them to.

Who excused the violence? Sounds like more of an agenda. You almost can’t bring that up after the craziness at the White House earlier this month. All of the craziness happened under the same president.

Do you remember 2016?? The differences are incomparable. Again, I wonder why 🤔

It sounds like right-wingers are involved in the craziness tonight actually 😳
Protesters gather in both Oregon and Seattle following inauguration

No, that is your opinion of my comment and what I did. Conversations don’t have to go the way you want them to.

Who excused the violence? Sounds like more of an agenda. You almost can’t bring that up after the craziness at the White House earlier this month. All of the craziness happened under the same president.

Do you remember 2016?? The differences are incomparable. Again, I wonder why 🤔

It sounds like right-wingers are involved in the craziness tonight actually 😳
Protesters gather in both Oregon and Seattle following inauguration

I did bring up the craziness in DC (Congress not the WH) in the post you responded to. I'm commenting on the the varied reaction to amazingly similar events. Sorry if your opinion of my comments is going the way you want them to...

2016 saw violent reaction by supporters of Clinton

I'm delighted you are happy with Biden. I understand why people are not happy with him. I'm unhappy with Biden and was unhappy with Trump. All of these are valid reactions. None hold moral superiority. Thinking one view is better on this matter is the antithesis of unity; a thing we've been told is the Prime Directive.

I did bring up the craziness in DC (Congress not the WH) in the post you responded to. I'm commenting on the the varied reaction to amazingly similar events. Sorry if your opinion of my comments is going the way you want them to...

2016 saw violent reaction by supporters of Clinton

I'm delighted you are happy with Biden. I understand why people are not happy with him. I'm unhappy with Biden and was unhappy with Trump. All of these are valid reactions. None hold moral superiority. Thinking one view is better on this matter is the antithesis of unity; a thing we've been told is the Prime Directive.

Since we’re correcting each other, it’s actually your opinion of my comments.

Who stirred the violent reaction and did little to bring calm the country in 2016 and thereafter?

I do not think it is nearly as simple as how you paint it @ last comment. All I hope is that you and people who openly support trump give Biden a chance 🇺🇸

And both of them are pro China. Per the Paris accords China and India can pollute to their heart's content. So we're basically selling our environmentally responsible industries to climate heathens who don't care - a great win for environmentalism. Some silly dim stuff that you just can't make up - but maybe luther can use the pollutants to fill the great divide.
How dare you.

Reactions: AM64
Since we’re correcting each other, it’s actually your opinion of my comments.

Who stirred the violent reaction and did little to bring calm the country in 2016 and thereafter?

I do not think it is nearly as simple as how you paint it @ last comment. All I hope is that you and people who openly support trump give Biden a chance 🇺🇸

who stirred violence in this country since 2016? how long do you have for the list? you are welcome to your opinion but not your own facts - violent protest in this country is the product of many actors from across the political spectrum. If it was only Trump you'd be hard pressed to explain the violence that occurred in the years prior to Trump (there was plenty).

I'll give Biden the same chance I gave Trump, Obama, Bush etc but I can already see from his cabinet choices, policy statements and EA's today that his policy choices are in conflict with my views.

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
who stirred violence in this country since 2016? how long do you have for the list? you are welcome to your opinion but not your own facts - violent protest in this country is the product of many actors from across the political spectrum. If it was only Trump you'd be hard pressed to explain the violence that occurred in the years prior to Trump (there was plenty).

I'll give Biden the same chance I gave Trump, Obama, Bush etc but I can already see from his cabinet choices, policy statements and EA's today that his policy choices are in conflict with my views.

My own facts? Pretty sure Trump was president these last 4 years. I don’t need to go back further in time, let’s just see if the divisiveness decreases under Biden. (It will)

Who do your policies align with??

My own facts? Pretty sure Trump was president these last 4 years. I don’t need to go back further in time, let’s just see if the divisiveness decreases under Biden. (It will)

It will?? Sounds like to me that BLM/Antifa don’t want Biden, and in other spots.😳

Reactions: AM64

So any violence that occurs under a POTUS is the result of that POTUS? Obama has a lot of violence on his record then. Divisiveness was strong then too. This is not a one party problem.

My policies are most closely aligned with libertarian.

I seriously doubt there will be another insurrection attempt on the capital in the next 4 years 🤷‍♂️

That's the only one that counts? You know that federal buildings in multiple cities have been under siege this year including attempts to burn them down and in one case burn them with people inside. If we move our gaze beyond precious government building there are untold numbers of businesses physically destroyed and people killed by violent protesters of multiple political persuasions.

So any violence that occurs under a POTUS is the result of that POTUS? Obama has a lot of violence on his record then. Divisiveness was strong then too. This is not a one party problem.

My policies are most closely aligned with libertarian.

The buck always stops with the president. I don’t know how anyone could say trump did not stir division at this point.

You’re equating random violence to clear dissatisfaction with the country and its direction? Even by that measurement you’re wrong.

“The rate in 2015 actually was lower than any other time between 1965 and 2009.”
Trump Wrong on Crime Record - FactCheck.org

That's the only one that counts? You know that federal buildings in multiple cities have been under siege this year including attempts to burn them down and in one case burn them with people inside. If we move our gaze beyond precious government building there are untold numbers of businesses physically destroyed and people killed by violent protesters of multiple political persuasions.

No it definitely all matters. IMO, it’s all the result of failed leadership

The buck always stops with the president. I don’t know how anyone could say trump did not stir division at this point.

You’re equating random violence to clear dissatisfaction with the country and its direction? Even by that measurement you’re wrong.

“The rate in 2015 actually was lower than any other time between 1965 and 2009.”
Trump Wrong on Crime Record - FactCheck.org

yes Trump stirred division, yes Pelosi stirred division, yes (insert political leader) stirred division, yes media figures of all stripes stirred division. division sells. even your buddy Biden has stirred division and will continue to do so.

I wasn't referring to crime in general but rather protestor violence since you were focused on the riot on Jan 6. I wasn't equating random violence to anything. I was/am specifically talking about the violent protests (anger at direction of country) that have been occurring for the last 8 months. It's still happening tonight (see Seattle).

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
yes Trump stirred division, yes Pelosi stirred division, yes (insert political leader) stirred division, yes media figures of all stripes stirred division. division sells. even your buddy Biden has stirred division and will continue to do so.

I wasn't referring to crime in general but rather protestor violence since you were focused on the riot on Jan 6. I wasn't equating random violence to anything. I was/am specifically talking about the violent protests (anger at direction of country) that have been occurring for the last 8 months. It's still happening tonight (see Seattle).

Biden has already done more to bring us together on day #1 than the last president did in 4 years. I am pretty excited about it.

We are not on the same page but in the same book. All violence is wrong. The protest tonight are nothing compared to what went on 4 years ago. Regardless, let’s see if Biden stokes the flames like trump, or acts like a responsible president for all Americans.

Reactions: TN Ribs
You missed these two:
For the first. I was speaking in generalities and specifics.

It's like taking a vacation or donating to a charity; some things decrease your money but raise your quality of life.

VN Store

Back