Biden state of the union

View attachment 354176

You'd think the thousands of troops and barriers would be enough protection, but I'm betting they are trying to prep Joe to make as few gaffes as possible. In the meantime same old story orange man bad, white militia threat, etc. Joe's voters believe whatever CNN tells them.
This is a 100% lie

The funny part is we would show dunces like you surveys about what the rest of the world thought about trump, and your response was always “who cares what they think.” Now you’re suddenly concerned about being a laughing stock on the world stage, when in fact most of the rest of the world would have voted for Joe.

I know it’s embarrassing to be the outcasts, but creating your own alternate universe won’t help you address your issues.
Yep, they sure would have.

If you think Biden isn't giving a State of the Union then you need mental help.

We’ll revisit this later. I live in a world where anything is possible. His cognitive decline is evident and accelerating. Assuming he does, his speech writers would be well advised to keep this thing down to a minute and 1/2 or so.

We’ll revisit this later. I live in a world where anything is possible. His cognitive decline is evident and accelerating. Assuming he does, his speech writers would be well advised to keep this thing down to a minute and 1/2 or so.

I want to see Xiden grab the football and tell Pelosi "Please, don't take my sunshine away."

Reactions: Vol737 and Boca Vol
You live in a world of projecting what you want to see happen. Don't fool yourself.

Maybe it's the comedians. Most of the new ones just aren't funny.
That’s for damn sure. That cast peaked with the addition of Chevy Chase and had been going downhill ever since.

My bad he was an original cast member. So it’s been going downhill since the original cast started changing.

Reactions: AM64
That’s for damn sure. That cast peaked with the addition of Chevy Chase and had been going downhill ever since.

My bad he was an original cast member. So it’s been going downhill since the original cast started changing.
I did like Tina Fey and Amy Poehler when they were on together, but for the most part the cast and writers have sucked for a long time.

Reactions: AM64
Maybe it's the comedians. Most of the new ones just aren't funny.
Whatever. LMFAO. As much as you might dislike Alec Baldwin, he knocked it out of the park on Trump. The best ever was Darrell Hammond doing Gore. Besides already looking like him, he impersonated his accent perfectly. Ferrell was good on W too.

That you would make an excuse for Trump is pathetic

VN Store

Back