Biden at it again

I have no problem with Biden telling the world where he'll be in case of attack.

For anyone that worried that the Vice Presidency took on too much power under Cheney, Biden is ensuring that the role of VP will be diminished to absolutely nothing - not even attending funerals...

For anyone that worried that the Vice Presidency took on too much power under Cheney, Biden is ensuring that the role of VP will be diminished to absolutely nothing - not even attending funerals...

That'd be sad if he wasn't even invited to attend his own.

How come is it when classified information comes out, it turns out to be the obvious, stupid answers?

I mean, NEWS ALERT: We really did waterboard. Oh really? I would have never guessed.

There is a bunker under the VP house. Oh really? Wow, who would have known?

I wonder if there is a bunker under the WH?

How come is it when classified information comes out, it turns out to be the obvious, stupid answers?

I mean, NEWS ALERT: We really did waterboard. Oh really? I would have never guessed.

It's all a ruse. There isn't actually any classified information.

this is what you get when you have a brain damaged sot for a vice president.

There are linked holding chambers 1,000 feet below the white house.

It is no different than the system used in Moscow.

The secret DC rail line for the government?

The early 1920's.

FDR's car was large enough to drive his car up in to.

I was referring to the linked holding chambers 1000 ft below the ground - when are you saying they were built? And you are saying that they were updated at the same time the DC Metro was expanded?

I was referring to the linked holding chambers 1000 ft below the ground - when are you saying they were built? And you are saying that they were updated at the same time the DC Metro was expanded?

The whole underground system was renovated during the DC Metro project. It was the same cover the Russians used for their underground projects.

You don't honestly think the DC Metro was made for the benefit of the citizens do you?

From my understanding the "old" escape connected DC and the Greenbrier resort.

A lot of speculation where the "new" escape lines connect too.

Last edited:
I would have to think that there was interest in having a commuter system in place that was taken advantage of and perhaps financed more lavishly because of other intentions...but it isn't like they are the only city with a subway system....

VN Store

Back