Biden 1st News Conference

On the despicability continuum, he is nowhere near Trump. I've said from day one it was always about degrees and continuums and that Trump crossed the line of acceptability that should have never croseed.
It's as simple as that. Every politician lies, every human lies, every politician has done something despicable, every human has done something despicable..........degrees..........continuums. That's ultimately what it has to boil down to.

Luther, you are doing nothing but trying to justify your vote to yourself.

Which is why I always referenced my second pony trick which is "critical mass".

Used car salesmen, big pharma and lawyers are all still in business even though critical mass was reached many decades ago with them . It’s overrated and again highly subjective based of propaganda.

Reactions: AM64
Biden's argument against the filibuster was incredible. Until yesterday, I'm not sure there had ever been so ardent a defender of the filibuster. And now it's "a relic of the Jim Crow era."

Biden is either the worst liar ever, or he truly is bat**** senile.

Last edited:
Biden's argument against the filibuster was incredible. Until yesterday, I'm not sure there had every been so ardent a defender of the filibuster. And now it's "a relic of the Jim Crow era."

I will give you three guesses which it is, and the first two don’t count.

Using notes, being prepared and having researched the topics, that is a good thing.

We used to value that in this country

I don't know. I'd prefer having a President that gets canned, softball questions in advance to be able to answer them without notes.

I mean, shouldn't he have researched them beforehand and had answers ready to go without having to resort to notes?

Just one more indication he's mentally unfit to be President. You Democrats should take pride in the fact you pushed a feeble old man into a position to fail.

Biden's argument against the filibuster was incredible. Until yesterday, I'm not sure there had every been so ardent a defender of the filibuster. And now it's "a relic of the Jim Crow era."

Jim Eagle will save us.

I don't know. I'd prefer having a President that gets canned, softball questions in advance to be able to answer them without notes.

I mean, shouldn't he have researched them beforehand and had answers ready to go without having to resort to notes?

Just one more indication he's mentally unfit to be President. You Democrats should take pride in the fact you pushed a feeble old man into a position to fail.

a conspiracy on top of a conspiracy!!! haha.

you guys are funny

Suddenly quite a few dims are against but adamantly supported it before. Odd. Are they hypocrites or something?

a conspiracy on top of a conspiracy!!! haha.

you guys are funny

You really need to brush up on comprehension. If it's not a secret it's not a conspiracy. Nothing going on with Biden is a secret. Let the administration run the presidency but be open about it. Everyone sees it. Anyone who's had a close family member with cognitive impairment see it. Neurologists see it.

You really need to brush up on comprehension. If it's not a secret it's not a conspiracy. Nothing going on with Biden is a secret. Let the administration run the presidency but be open about it. Everyone sees it. Anyone who's had a close family member with cognitive impairment see it. Neurologists see it.

Well technically ur wrong, a conspiracy doesn't have to be secret to be a conspiracy. but that poster suggested

A) Biden and the media are working together
B) The democrats and the media are propping up a senile man for some reason
C) but not propping him up too much because that would give it away

all 3 of those things would be both secrets and conspiracies

Well technically ur wrong, a conspiracy doesn't have to be secret to be a conspiracy. but that poster suggested

A) Biden and the media are working together
B) The democrats and the media are propping up a senile man for some reason
C) but not propping him up too much because that would give it away

all 3 of those things would be both secrets and conspiracies
🤷‍♂️
EE88B434-224B-4FFB-BC5F-F09851C510A9.jpeg

Not only that - if he truly believes it's racist (relic of the Jim Crow era) then he should be doing everything he can to eliminate it completely. Yet yesterday he said he'd only move to eliminate it if things get really bad (or whatever his word salad was). He did not take a stand against it and in fact argued it should be more like it originally was - which means more like the Jim Crow era version.

It's one of the hazards of the everything is racist lip service - eventually you end up supporting things you called racist

Reactions: DC_Vol and AM64
Not only that - if he truly believes it's racist (relic of the Jim Crow era) then he should be doing everything he can to eliminate it completely. Yet yesterday he said he'd only move to eliminate it if things get really bad (or whatever his word salad was). He did not take a stand against it and in fact argued it should be more like it originally was - which means more like the Jim Crow era version.

It's one of the hazards of the everything is racist lip service - eventually you end up supporting things you called racist
I think of this whole problem just a little differently.

These leftists act as a big mob, but none of them have the brains to actually piece things together as a whole, so when they write a speech for a politician or try to dictate to everyone what is and isn't racist and whatnot they get lost in their own slop. It's why they keep friendly-firing people on their side out of positions of power (see: the WH firing all the pot smoking people, the Vogue or Teen Vogue or whatever editor getting canned, HuffPost layoffs, etc.). There are way too many cooks in the leftist kitchen, and all of them have the maximum capability of the untrained "worst chefs in America", so it's not surprise that what comes out is just...failure.

And it's exactly why anyone normal ought to just decline to be "canceled". They can't do anything about it.

Does anyone know of the actual number of filibusters initiated by party? I took a cursory look but couldn't find a site that tally's its historical use? I seem to remember democrats using it extensively in the 90's when the republicans had both houses but Clinton was president. It would be an interesting number.

Does anyone know of the actual number of filibusters initiated by party? I took a cursory look but couldn't find a site that tally's its historical use? I seem to remember democrats using it extensively in the 90's when the republicans had both houses but Clinton was president. It would be an interesting number.

It's a difficult thing to quantify, because in the last few decades the filibuster hasn't required the act of talking for hours on end.

You can look at the numbers of cloture votes taken, but that doesn't always note every filibuster as not every filibuster results in a vote for cloture. For instance, the first two years of Obama's first term had the most cloture votes in the past half century, but you have to remember that the Democrats had a super majority and could invoke cloture without any Republican votes.

VN Store

Back