Betting Odds Question

VolsRule

I can get UT and 29 points against bama and Auburn and 23 points against lsu in a 2 team parlay. Should I take both teams, 1 team or lay the points in both and take bama and lsu? The payout is about 2.6 to 1.

I would take it.

Honestly, I think both LSU and Alabama know what is on the horizon and I think both coaches make sure the games are in hand, but are not interested at all in running up the scores.

I would expect to see many Bama 2nd and 3rd string guys play. LSU and Auburn will be a tighter game, as I think Auburn will give them a bit more of a fight than we did.

If you are wanting to parlay, I think these two could provide you with a good chance of winning.

I would take it.

Honestly, I think both LSU and Alabama know what is on the horizon and I think both coaches make sure the games are in hand, but are not interested at all in running up the scores.

I would expect to see many Bama 2nd and 3rd string guys play. LSU and Auburn will be a tighter game, as I think Auburn will give them a bit more of a fight than we did.

If you are wanting to parlay, I think these two could provide you with a good chance of winning.

I don't know that I'd take that. Bama's 2nd and 3rd string is nothing to scoff at(they made Ole Miss look foolish, which isn't saying much, but then again neither was our starting O last week) and think they can't continue to put up points and stop us. Bama handled Arkansas by 24, and at this point 29 shouldn't be a stretch for them. I like the Auburn side of it though.

If you're set on doing a parlay, I'd honestly look for two other games than these two. You can get Ok State for around a touchdown right now and Wisconsin for about the same.

Agree with dovavol..

Take a look at:

USF vs Cinn (+2.5)
Arkansas (-17) vs Ole Miss
FSU vs Maryland (+17)
WV (-14) vs Syracuse

Headed to Vegas tomorrow and need to recoup some of my money spent on Vols tix this year...Haha...Any suggestions are appreciated!

I think Saban and Miles are both very interested at running up scores from this point forward. BCS standings are pretty tight.

I'd stay away. Find different games.

Way better games on the board. Washington is a far livelier dog than either Auburn or Tennessee.

Headed to Vegas tomorrow and need to recoup some of my money spent on Vols tix this year...Haha...Any suggestions are appreciated!

Yea, once you get ahead, QUIT and walk away. That is the only way you'll ever win, or just don't gamble at all. :)

I can get UT and 29 points against bama and Auburn and 23 points against lsu in a 2 team parlay. Should I take both teams, 1 team or lay the points in both and take bama and lsu? The payout is about 2.6 to 1.

I'd ask the guys on here who are hitting high 70's percentile on the weekly contest. They must know something.

In this situation.. Don't take the points. I almost took the points against FLA. And didn't at the last minutes.. Line was 10. And it ended up with a push...

Line last week was 16? And LSU well covered..

You gotta realize that the coaches know what the line is, and if the game is in hand, they will score points to cover the line, because they know they have a lot of Alumni betting on the game, and the best thing for them to do is make the Alumni happy. All about moneyy.

Parlays, trifecta's, etc are suckers bets. Giving the house an edge. Stick with straight picks.

VN Store

Back