Better pay heupel

I'll say this: if CJH leaves for Oklahoma, I'll be more surprised than when Kiffen bailed after one year.

I don't think he goes to Ok. if we just match what they offer. Imo will be much harder to win there than at Ut. Ok gona have it rough when they come to sec.

I agree completely. This is the first coach we have had since Fulmer that I genuinely like. He is respectful, confident, courteous, but not afraid to tell it like it is. Not sure if he even has a "coach speak", and he wins football games.
Not sure what more you can ask for.

All I want to see is how next season goes, if we win 10 games make him the 3rd highest paid in the sec, behind Nick and kirby, and let him know this, with retroactive for this season, like a bonus. We really need to see what we do with his recruits.

All I want to see is how next season goes, if we win 10 games make him the 3rd highest paid in the sec, behind Nick and kirby, and let him know this, with retroactive for this season, like a bonus. We really need to see what we do with his recruits.
I don’t think next season will tell me as much about CJH as 24 & 25 will.

Reactions: cgrish
Why do people think OU is his dream job?
If he didn’t leave for OU after last year when it opened, why would he do it now? First off Venebles isn’t going anywhere after they just signed a top 6 class. 2nd there’s still a lot of bad blood between OU and Heupel over being canned to save Mark Stoops from being fired by his brother.

If he didn’t leave for OU after last year when it opened, why would he do it now? First off Venebles isn’t going anywhere after they just signed a top 6 class. 2nd there’s still a lot of bad blood between OU and Heupel over being canned to save Mark Stoops from being fired by his brother.
Mike Stoops.

VN Store

Back