Best/Worst Times as a Kid

Okay, don't want y'all to get depressed about the worst.

Best: My uncle was dragging me across Lake Tchukolaho. I was 10 and finally got up on 2 skis. Flying.
Worst: Mom was mortified and my boy cousins were laughing their behinds off. My bikini top was on my ski belt.
Pics or it’s a lie…

8th grade. My friend and I had our parents drop us off at the strip mall. Intentions: meet the high school guys with a car.

Best: White Mustang, I would have preferred red.

We drove up to the railroad trestle off Netherland Inn Road. I wasn't even drinking then. But, we walked the tracks until we heard a train coming. We were running. I slipped, fell, and my knee was stuck in the ties. Freaking out. They came back and pulled me loose. Literally, just in time.

Worst: Shredded my jeans (way bf it was cool) and had a nasty abrasion. They stopped the car at a house on the ridge. Lady dressed my wound. She said: I hate living here bc sometimes, when my husband is depressed, he goes up there and lies on the tracks.

Too much information.

8th grade. My friend and I had our parents drop us off at the strip mall. Intentions: meet the high school guys with a car.

We drove up to the railroad trestle off Netherland Inn Road. I wasn't even drinking then. But, we walked the tracks until we heard a train coming. We were running. I slipped, fell, and my knee was stuck in the ties. Freaking out. They came back and pulled me loose. Literally, just in time.

Worst: Shredded my jeans (way bf it was cool) and had a nasty abrasion. They stopped the car at a house on the ridge. Lady dressed my wound. She said: I hate living here bc sometimes, when my husband is depressed, he goes up there and lies on the tracks.

Too much information.
Yer good. Behave you! 😎

Too much information.
One of my twins has a similar story on the tracks at Lake Houston. Makes me shudder.

Reactions: Juanita

VN Store

Back