Best/Worst Times as a Kid

Running with a precise of mind. Not hurting anybody. Smart. I don't know, what do you think?
I have been a Kid all my life and never growing up

I will say this though, Social Media and Technology have kill the world of real Kid moments and taken away a lot of great times that some willl never experience...

Hey, Sudden Impact. I didn't mean to sound itchy. Being a kid is a state of mind sort of like young and old.

Best: riding on the back of my cousin's dirt bike across my granddaddy's newly furrowed garden. Until she turned it over and the engine burned my thigh. Somebody ought to tell kids not to ride in shorts. The burn was so bad that Granddaddy didn't get ticked. Guess that was a win/win. Except for the scar.
I’ve got one of those same motorcycle exhaust burn scars on the inside of my leg from the youthful shorts mistake!

The 90s were pretty freaking good, old man.

The 90s sucked. Too many drugs. Guess it depends on how old you were then and how old you are now.

Best: Okay, it's an 80s story. My boyfriend, his best friend, and I decided to climb the lights at Bobby Dodd Stadium to smoke one. They made me go first. Pretty up there.
Worst: It was harder coming down than it was going up.

Best: Jumping off rocks on the Chattahoochee. Holding hands.
Worst: He had a concussion.
Semi-best: I still had the beer tube.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Okay, don't want y'all to get depressed about the worst.

Best: My uncle was dragging me across Lake Tchukolaho. I was 10 and finally got up on 2 skis. Flying.
Worst: Mom was mortified and my boy cousins were laughing their behinds off. My bikini top was on my ski belt.

Best was my Grandparents driving us around on Christmas Eve after dinner looking at Christmas light, then getting home after Santa had visited - I know this is blasphemy for some that Santa is Christmas morning.
Worst was my dad having a heart attack when I was 9 right after my friend's dad died of one.

Best: I told on him.
Worst: My brother shot me in the ankle with a BB. Not sure which came first.

VN Store

Back