Best Whiskey

Belle-Meade-Bourbon.jpg

For those who enjoy high-rye (~30%) bourbon.

Reactions: 1 person
If you're a fan of a high-wheat bourbon (they switch the rye content from their bourbon to wheat for this one)

sweet-wheat-bottle-straight.png

Has this been released? Never seen it before. I love wheated whiskey, esp in the summer

When my liquor rep came in with it, he mentioned that it's an allocated item. So it'll be available on Black Friday deals. If you call around, you may find a place with a bottle that will sell it. That's what I did and Toddy's was willing to sell me their one bottle. Still think the guy made a mistake. It was around $40.

When my liquor rep came in with it, he mentioned that it's an allocated item. So it'll be available on Black Friday deals. If you call around, you may find a place with a bottle that will sell it. That's what I did and Toddy's was willing to sell me their one bottle. Still think the guy made a mistake. It was around $40.

Same w the Full Proof.

The bottles all look so similar I could see how that might happen...

Any word on Buffalo Trace Antique Collection in TN yet? Heading to Knoxville for the game and planning on doing some shopping.

Any word on Buffalo Trace Antique Collection in TN yet? Heading to Knoxville for the game and planning on doing some shopping.
I'm used to Buffalo's Antique not being sold at retail stores until late November/Black Friday

Reactions: MEDVOL
Bushmills Black Bush
Dickel #12
Woodford Reserve

I did try some Knob Creek last night and thought is was very tasty.

concur on the Blackbush. Was in an Irish Pub in FL. Wanted to try a good scotch. But all were $20-$40 just for a shot. He recommended the Blackbush and said it was as good as any $20 plus a shot Scotch he had. I've been a fan since. Good stuff for a lower budget.

For those looking for a cheap $$ alternative, Wisers is a pretty darn good Canadian alternative to Crown and similar whiskey's. Actually, smooth and drinkable and extremely budget conscious.

If you want a quality whiskey easy on the wallet, try some Wiser's. It's Canadian, but not a Crown wanna be. Was at my maintenance supervisors house and he gave me a couple shots. I was totally surprised at the flavor and smoothness. They have some high end stuff, but their basic Wiser's Deluxe $30 bottle is really good stuff.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I'm also a Jameson fan. Green or Black label. As well as Black Bush. Forget the Southern Comfort. I'd rather sip on Mr. Boston Rock and Rye. Always have a bottle during the cold season.

Going back through this thread is sad. Eagle Rare for $25. Blanton’s, Wellers, and Elmer Lee easily available. Should have gotten a storage locker and hoarded a bunch.
I don’t blame anyone for hoarding. Before the craze hit I was buying cases of Weller and Elmer. I’m most annoyed by the resellers.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back