Best Way to Freeze Peaches?

EasternVol

I ask advice from those who know: What method of freezing peaches gives the best results?

Last edited:
my better half blanches the skin off, then slices them into 1/8 size slices. Place them on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and then place in freezer at least overnight. Then place the frozen peaches into a freezer bag of the desired size. Doing it this way prevents the peaches from becoming a big clump in the freezer.

She also squeezes a little lemon over them prior to placing on the cookie sheet.

my better half blanches the skin off, then slices them into 1/8 size slices. Place them on parchment paper on a cookie sheet and then place in freezer at least overnight. Then place the frozen peaches into a freezer bag of the desired size. Doing it this way prevents the peaches from becoming a big clump in the freezer.

She also squeezes a little lemon over them prior to placing on the cookie sheet.

We do the same but leave the skins on since we usually use them for shakes or drinks and wind up blending them away so we don't worry about the skins.

VN Store

Back