Best way to buy away game tixs

Jeepkuntry

Stubhub wants to rape me with $150 in fees on 2 tickets. Looking to get LL for the 10/23 game @ Bama. Suggestions?

Ummmm, you could always just lube up and pay the fees?!?!

Otherwise its probably too late to buy them for face, especially to a Bama home game and ESPECIALLY when youre trying to sit in a specific section. They are really proud of their team and stadium right now.

Last edited:
That price for tickets here is very reasonable. I live in T-town. I know hotels charge about $800-1000/night on home game weekends

The product produced by the university has been so abysmal, they should simply have a free and open seating policy until they learn how to play football again.

Reactions: Plano Vol
On game day, walk up to people holding tickets up in the air......the older and better dressed people the better. Chances are they have season tickets but have extras for the game in question.

Stubhub wants to rape me with $150 in fees on 2 tickets. Looking to get LL for the 10/23 game @ Bama. Suggestions?

hook up with a Tennessee season ticket holder and arrange for them to get tickets through Tennessee. I assume your wanting lower level and the last time I went down there was lower level. If you want a specific section, you need to work with someone from Alabama.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat

VN Store

Back