Best Tennessee Sports radio stations

I_Bleed_Orange77

With all the coaching search going on I would like to keep up with what's being said. What are the best radio stations to listen to in the Nashville and Knoxville areas? In West Tennessee we have no Tennessee football shows.

The morning show with heather and Tyler is terrible! I listen to Basilio just for the laughs!

With all the coaching search going on I would like to keep up with what's being said. What are the best radio stations to listen to in the Nashville and Knoxville areas? In West Tennessee we have no Tennessee football shows.
How fortunate for West Tennessee. There are a couple of programs on the Sports Animal which are OK. One is on from 9-12 Noon and one from 3 -6 or so depending on when ball games are scheduled. The rest are not so good. The Swamp Rat had a good show when he was on the air, but I guess he was too much of a Homer to last. I wish he was back on the air in Knoxville. He told things as they were.

Reactions: feathersax
How fortunate for West Tennessee. There are a couple of programs on the Sports Animal which are OK. One is on from 9-12 Noon and one from 3 -6 or so depending on when ball games are scheduled. The rest are not so good. The Swamp Rat had a good show when he was on the air, but I guess he was too much of a Homer to last. I wish he was back on the air in Knoxville. He told things as they were.
What channel is Sports animal on?

Use your brain and your intellect and you will know more about the coaching searches than anyone on the radio. If they had well developed sources, they would have bigger and better paying gigs.....

Reactions: feathersax
Any station but Basillio, he is the Finebaum of Knoxville, always trying to make himself look good, very seldom correct.

Basilio and Swain hands down... Basilio has been on top of most stories long before they break... he is the reverse Hyams... as far as listening, Basilio has a channel on the "Tune in Radio" app... you can also use his app, he has almost every show or segment archived there... Swain has an app too...

It depends on how you rea listening. Are you streaming direct or via an app like Iheart Radio?

I have heard them all over the State and Knoxville has the best by far.
I have not heard radio all over the state, but I've listened to Knoxville sports radio since the early 90s. In all due respect, I would rather have my teeth pulled without numbing meds than listen to WMNL am990. I frankly doubt any of those people could care any less about UT sports.

104.5 in Nashville but they talk a lot of Titans and Predators now days. They still talk more about the Vols than any other Nashville station

Reactions: mitzustu

VN Store

Back