Best setup for TV at a tailgate?

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Refuse to spend $4,000 on an outdoor TV. What setup do you all use to reduce glair on your tailgate TV? We keep ours under shade, but it picks up on anything the sun hits in the background. I’ve thought about tilting it, but we tailgate out of an SUV typically and there no easy place to mount a tilting bracket.

Also, for those with trucks, where do you store your generator/grill after the tailgate? Concerned about taking my truck (which has a hitch that I could buy a mount for) and getting something stolen.

I got a TV mount that locks into the hitch bracket. Allows it to tilt down slightly instead of just using the tv stand. It was from a third party no-name manufacturer. Can’t remember the name.

As for generator, I just use a locking cable and lock it (and the yeti) to wheel or bumper bracket

Refuse to spend $4,000 on an outdoor TV. What setup do you all use to reduce glair on your tailgate TV? We keep ours under shade, but it picks up on anything the sun hits in the background. I’ve thought about tilting it, but we tailgate out of an SUV typically and there no easy place to mount a tilting bracket.

Also, for those with trucks, where do you store your generator/grill after the tailgate? Concerned about taking my truck (which has a hitch that I could buy a mount for) and getting something stolen.

lockable bed cover works pretty well for my truck....everything goes there

VN Store

Back