Best Play of the Game

tabrams

Supportin' the Cause
My favorite play of the bball game earlier was near the end, when Bobby Maze schooled that punk Calathias, and gave the facial sign a bunch of times, HOHO!!!

Maze just kept wiping his hand in front of his face, and the camera kept showing it over and over!! HOHO!!!

I thought at first he was waving for a towel, but then I realized that he was giving the FACIAL signal.......

That was hilarious.........:eek:lol:

I kind of liked Calathes blowing that uncontested layup near the end after the Red Sea parted.

Maze should reserve that trash for folks who we wouldn't trade him for in a heartbeat.

May be I am old school, but I wish they would just make the score and run and play defense unless it is an amazing slam or something. Hopson made a nice play and got fouled and did this silly little dance and hand shake. Then he air balled the free throw.

The best play of the game was when Calathes picked up his second foul early...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I thought the best play was honoring Eric Berry with the recruits there.

May be I am old school, but I wish they would just make the score and run and play defense unless it is an amazing slam or something. Hopson made a nice play and got fouled and did this silly little dance and hand shake. Then he air balled the free throw.
They do that stuff a little too much.

I loved the Maze shot block from behind. Don't see that from a point guard too often.

i liked the tyler pass into bdub who made a true post move with a left hand off the glass finish.
nice to see us make a 2 foot shot when contested

VN Store

Back