Best place to get tickets

Bluegrass Vol

To the UF game? Want to bring my daughter To the game. Stub hub, Ticketmaster, Atlanta Vol...(lol jk on that one). What is the best place to get 2 tickets?

Try the ones you mentioned but you can try vivid seats as well (where i got my FL tix this year).

I bought 2 lowers together for face value through UT Ticket Office yesterday. If you want to gamble wait until 10 min before game time and you can probably score some for under face value.

Update....Got two in section I for face value from the UT ticket office. I just didn’t think the ticket office would have any left. Thanks for all the suggestions, may need it again later after we “whip they azz!” Go VoLs!

To the UF game? Want to bring my daughter To the game. Stub hub, Ticketmaster, Atlanta Vol...(lol jk on that one). What is the best place to get 2 tickets?

I have always had success with StubHub.

Just saw that you got them from the ticket office. Have a great time at the game!

I bet the Gators will send a bunch of their allotment back. They are not feeling real good about their team at this moment. Would expect a bunch of tickets in the higher seats in the south endzone upper deck to be available.

I bet the Gators will send a bunch of their allotment back. They are not feeling real good about their team at this moment. Would expect a bunch of tickets in the higher seats in the south endzone upper deck to be available.

They will be at the top of HH, II, JJ, KK, etc. Crap seats.

Update....Got two in section I for face value from the UT ticket office. I just didn’t think the ticket office would have any left. Thanks for all the suggestions, may need it again later after we “whip they azz!” Go VoLs!
Well you have to remember this isn't the UF/UT teams of past...Both aren't very good so a lot of people aren't going to waste their time on it this year.

They opened up a bunch in the lower level on the website, so if you want face value, lower level, go to allvols.com soon.

Well you have to remember this isn't the UF/UT teams of past...Both aren't very good so a lot of people aren't going to waste their time on it this year.
I think we will have a good showing. It's a night game and Florida looked bad against Kentucky. First meaningful home game of the year.

Don't think many Gators will make the trip. Most of the Gator fans there I would expect to be transplants who live relatively close to Knoxville.

Doesn't anyone like the adventure of buying from scalpers on the strip any more??

$155+fees for lower sideline at allvols.com. Super ballsy for an 0-8 team last year. Amazing.

I also don't understand why the Bama tickets are always so high. No one wants to spend $150 a ticket to watch Bama throttle us.

Could someone please tell me what the (reserved) red asterisk means on allvols.com when you select a ticket price zone, and then it shows you the section and row with that dropdown box of the word (reserved?)

VN Store

Back