Best of luck to the Vols in 2023

Didn't you come to the Bama game last year or am I thinking of another Pitt fan that posts here? If it was you hopefully you'll get to make it an annual trip to Knoxville to catch a game. Either way, thank you for the kind sentiment and good luck to Pitt this year too! A lot of Steelers fans down here so you're never alone amongst us.

Tennessee is my new favorite SEC team after our home-and-home the previous two seasons. Very classy fanbase and I’ll be pulling for you guys to make the playoffs in 2023. Hopefully we can renew the Johnny Majors Classic at some point.

Thanks for this. Many of us could have written the same thing about your fan base. My experiences talking with Pitt fans at our last game were great…just a common love of the game and for Johnny Majors. I too wish we could rekindle the Johnny Majors Classic. Still wear my t-shirt.

Didn't you come to the Bama game last year or am I thinking of another Pitt fan that posts here? If it was you hopefully you'll get to make it an annual trip to Knoxville to catch a game. Either way, thank you for the kind sentiment and good luck to Pitt this year too! A lot of Steelers fans down here so you're never alone amongst us.
I wish I was that lucky poster. I caught it on TV and the post game was one of the most surreal atmospheres I’ve seen at a sporting event. I certainly want to return to Knoxville, whether it be for a Pitt game or otherwise. College football is better when the Vols are good!

Tennessee is my new favorite SEC team after our home-and-home the previous two seasons. Very classy fanbase and I’ll be pulling for you guys to make the playoffs in 2023. Hopefully we can renew the Johnny Majors Classic at some point.

Pitt Football is something to be proud of. National championship. Dorsett, Ditka, Hugh Green, Jimbo Covert, Fralic, Larry Fizgerald, Marino, and on and on and on.
And, yeah, great home and home series.

Pitt. was one of the few teams to give us a damn good game last year, if Slovis doesn't get hurt it probably would have been a much different outcome. I've always liked and respected them. Welcome aboard!
Just rewatched this game the other night. It dang sure could have been a loss for us. That was still before Hyatt was on the scene(Trusted) and Tillman was basically the only target.

Nice post. Recall seeing Tennesse-Pitt game in Neyland Stadium (1980 or '83). Making first visit to Pittsburgh in late September. Looking forward to it. :cool:

Appreciate it! Hope you guys have a great year, really enjoyed this series.

Reactions: WillisWG

Two really nice games were played

VN Store

Back