Best Morning Vols Talk Show?

OrangeTsar

Alabama delenda est
Ok, totally fed up with WNML morning talk show. It is basically wall to wall commercials now. What do the rest of you listen to while to getting ready for work in the morning? Now that it is basically football season, I need somewhere to get real news, not just fluff and ads.

Last edited:
Good question, I can’t handle mark Howard any longer and have been listening to WNML via phone but the commercials really are ridiculous. Can you stream Houston Kress’ show and what time does it come on?

Good question, I can’t handle mark Howard any longer and have been listening to WNML via phone but the commercials really are ridiculous. Can you stream Houston Kress’ show and what time does it come on?

I listen on the app from Johnson City. I listen to all of their shows. Trey Wallace has a great show on from 1-3 that's called "It's Optional". If you don't know who Trey Wallace is he's awesome. He was the reporter that broke the UF credit card scandal.

I wouldn't mind trying to give Swain a listen. What time does he come on and does he have an app to stream?

Ok, totally fed up with WNML morning talk show. It is basically wall to wall commercials now. What do the rest of you listen to while to getting ready for work in the morning? Now that it is basically football season, I need somewhere to get real news, not just fluff.
a wasteland imo.
You say that now, but the minute you want some insurance or a spray tan, you'll be back.

I listen on the app from Johnson City. I listen to all of their shows. Trey Wallace has a great show on from 1-3 that's called "It's Optional". If you don't know who Trey Wallace is he's awesome. He was the reporter that broke the UF credit card scandal.

I wouldn't mind trying to give Swain a listen. What time does he come on and does he have an app to stream?
He has an app and you can listen to the shows you miss. He's on from 7am to 10am

I tried fox sports Knoxville and it’s just hot garbage for the most part. There are some guys on at 10 and they just talk about toilet paper and bitch at each other. One guy just yells the entire time. Tried the afternoon drive. That’s just more of the same. Some guy named bear who has no clue what’s going on during the show and more just guys making fun of each other. I was off today and Fox didn’t even cover the press conference with CJP. They were having a memorial service for Butch Jones. I guess it was supposed to be funny. Basilio is probably the most entertaining show out there and for straight up info I think Josh Ward is the best (but his partner is a dope)

WKGN Fox Sports Knoxville live on 1340 AM

Then

Use the iTunes podcast app and subscribe to Fox Sports Knoxville. The entirety of all local shows post commercial free.

Reactions: MiSean615
can't do basillo. shock jock crap, and his voice is like nails on a chalk board imo. to each his own. but i can't stand Basillo....imo, as far to one side of the spectrum WNML is, he's at the complete opposite end. neither are all that great.

Reactions: GAVol
I don't get it, why is this even a debate? Swain brings good info, knows the game, loves the Vols, and is a former player that brings in a lot of other former players from time to time. We should also remember that Swain was one of the first to see through the Butch Jones facade and was subsequently banished from practices.

VN Store

Back