Best guesses on where we play in NCAAT?

Yes - it will almost certainly be 1 of those for the 1st/2nd rounds.

Charlotte on Thursday/Saturday or Memphis on Friday/Sunday.

I'll add that there's probably >80% probability that we play on Thursday afternoon as opposed to evening. So go ahead and get your calendars cleared accordingly. Blue blood UNC would probably get the evening slot for TV ratings.

Tennessee has jumped up to claim the fourth No. 1 seed in Sunday's updated Bracketology after winning at Alabama. The Vols have a comparable set of wins to North Carolina's and their losses are higher quality. UNC does have a head-to-head victory vs. Tennessee, but it came at home, so it carries a little less weight. That would only matter as a tiebreaker anyway and this isn't a tie.

SIAP

Jerry Palm currently projects 1W Charlotte Salt Lake. Could happen but more likely 2S Indianapolis Charlotte. Lots of madness will occur before selection Sunday.

Last edited:
that's from CBS's bracket....which after a second look doesn't seem right
Gotcha. Yeah the 1st round sites aren’t tied to regions. He has Indianapolis in the south region because he has Marquette in the south region. We would still get Charlotte if we took Marquette’s spot in the South.

Charlotte, Los Angeles, and Glendale....those are the 3 sites we will play at

I'll add that there's probably >80% probability that we play on Thursday afternoon as opposed to evening. So go ahead and get your calendars cleared accordingly. Blue blood UNC would probably get the evening slot for TV ratings.
Have had Thursday and Friday afternoons scheduled off for a couple of months. My favorite time of the year and it gets better with a couple days in Vegas then a ride down to Phoenix for the Final 4

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
That’s not how it works

With Charlotte likely not having trouble selling tickets due to UNC almost 100% going to be there, do you think they could have us in Memphis due to issues with ticket sales in Memphis?

There are a LOT of seats available for Sunday in Memphis

VN Store

Back