Best defensive performance

The one that sticks to me was on the other team. (Alex Brown from Florida) I think I still have nightmares watching that mess. As a kid though, I always just remember Reggie White moving the whole freaking line of scrimmage because they had to account for him at all times. He may not have made every play, but he was the cause of every play.

Attended those games..........great team.......But no points, thats pretty awesome.

In my lifetime I have to agree with Al Wilson AND Grant against Florida in 98. I've never seen a quarterback bounce his head off the ground so hard and the Grant one handed pick across the middle was just gorgeous.

Yeah. A shot over the bow for click bait and ......... Put it out there in the thread title or get .......responses.

Two under the radar games within the past decade are Corey Miller’s 5 sack game against Kentucky in 2013 and Daniel Bituli’s 23 tackle game against Georgia Tech in 2017. Also, I remember AJ Johnson going on an unbelievable tear his Sophomore season and pretty sure he had a 20 tackle game himself. It seemed like he had double digit tackles every game that year. I think that same year he led the team in rushing touchdowns. By far the best linebacker we’ve had this past decade and I don’t think it’s debatable.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Al Wilson '98 Florida is the best, hands down.

I still like posting this pic whenever I get a chance though:

6584480.gif

I wish Berry could have played at a better time in Tennessee history. He deserves to be in all these conversations.

Gaaaah, what a brutal hit. Dude literally crawled to the sidelines.

VN Store

Back