Best College sports postseason

Favorite method to determine a college sports champion?

• College baseball World Series

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 4 team college football playoff

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • NCAA 68 team tournament

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters

Voldog1998

Of the three major sports Baseball, Basketball and football which method to determine the national champion is your favorite in major college sports?

The NCAA Basketball tournament. I like the single elimination aspect of it and the upsets. The final four runs of the mid majors like Loyola -Chicago recently,and the storylines involving them. The fact that anything can happen and there's more parity. That's what I went with. There's also parity in college baseball especially the last couple of years.

While I love college football as much as anyone, I cant wait until the expansion to a 12 team playoff.I think 8 would have been perfect. With 4,you know what to expect every year. I want to see teams play more than 2 games in a playoff to decide who is best.

None of the above.

Playoffs are like standardized tests. Doesnt matter how your year went, just matters how well you can do in a specific setting, in this case the post season.

Yay we get 4 important games at the end of the year. But now none of the regular season matters because 8-4 Bama is still going to make a 12 team playoff. I would rather fix the regular season. Or at least make some distinctions like Basketball does. Regular season champs, vs tournament champs.

People always talk about preferring the good old days where rivalries matter, so let's focus on the conference championship, and not the post season championship.

None of the above.

Playoffs are like standardized tests. Doesnt matter how your year went, just matters how well you can do in a specific setting, in this case the post season.

Yay we get 4 important games at the end of the year. But now none of the regular season matters because 8-4 Bama is still going to make a 12 team playoff. I would rather fix the regular season. Or at least make some distinctions like Basketball does. Regular season champs, vs tournament champs.

People always talk about preferring the good old days where rivalries matter, so let's focus on the conference championship, and not the post season championship.
Regular season does matter, we were pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot, then we went out and **** the bed against South Carolina and didn't make it.

Favorite method is CWS because it’s double elimination. The most exciting tournament in sports is March Madness though.

Reactions: Pennheel
Honestly, kinda lost interest in basketball completely like 20 years ago. Watch an occasional game here and there, but usually it's just in the background of whatever else I'm doing.

College football-hell, I would watch 24/7 if I could Love bowl season in general. Every day, I get to come home and watch a football game for like 3 straight weeks. Will watch directional state vs unknown tech even if I never heard of either school.

VN Store

Back