Best College Football Entrance

Auburn stole it from George Perlous and Michigan State, the first team to do it in the 1980’s. Everybody started doing it after that.
Didn't Mich. St. start the wave, as well, in the early 80's?

Last edited:
I don't disagree, but the pressure from the media and social media mob to get rid of it could get immense. If they deem it to be disrespectful, and their general tendency is to deem their opinion to be the "correct" one and the only one that matters, even if the Tribe itself approves of it, they won't let up.

I've never understood the notion some people have of getting offended on behalf of somebody else (i.e., if something doesn't bother them it wouldn't bother me), but as @RDU VOL#14 said in another thread the driving force behind some of these changes is simply to push envelopes, get "likes," and draw some attention to yourself.

I completely understand and it’s happening in my hometown too. My high school mascot is a Red Raider been that way for years. All of a sudden someone wants it changed.

That said the chief and tribe should have final say and they’ve made the decision.

There isn't a thing unique or specific to the school for SCAR. Smoke & pre-recorded music, what's so special about that? Hundreds of high schools do the same thing

Auburn Tiger walk isn't a stadium entrance.
Right ... and every team with an on-campus stadium does some version of this now. There is nothing special about the "___ walk" anymore.

Enter Sandman at #7 😂

Clemson is ok but with the amount of players who topple down that hill it’s only a matter of time before they’re forced to walk down.

I’d liked to have seen the war eagle flight for Auburn

Speaking of War: If you don’t feel that in your soul when Chief Osceola rides our to mid field and that chop starts are you really a fan? It’s close to #1.

S. Carolina is a joke much like the rooster when they score.
I've seen the War Eagle fly in 90 and 98. Yeah good stuff.
Btw that suppose to be a gamecock crow after a SC score. Pretty lame.

VN Store

Back