Best College Fight Songs

Other than the obvious, the reason why I like this list is that the Top 5 make sense. All 5 of those songs would be in any unbiased Top 10...

Interesting that Boomer Schooner and UT's Down the Field are from Yale.

I remember 2017...

I could get a drink in a Bar...
I was flying all over the World for my job...
I used to hug and kiss on the cheek females I had not seen in a while...

tenor.gif

"Fight On", "The Victors", and Notre Dame's "Victory March"...Those are the best, they just scream "college football" and "tradition".
I hate ND and Michigan but their fight songs are great, I'm not a fan of Fight on. I also hate Auburn but really like their fight song.

I hate ND and Michigan but their fight songs are great, I'm not a fan of Fight on. I also hate Auburn but really like their fight song.
I’m with you on all three of hating all 3 of those teams but I like theIr old school fight songs. I think another poster said something about the pageantry of CFB being encapsulated in songs such as those you listed and I agree.

Also must confess that while I hate Alabama with the red hot intensity of 10,000 suns I do like their fight song. Have mostly horrible memories associated with hearing it but I do like the tune.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I like the Vonore Fightin' Possums Fight Song...

Ricka ricka Ree
Kick em in the knee
Ricka ricka Rass
Kick em in the....
Other knee..

GO VOLS!!!!

"Fight On", "The Victors", and Notre Dame's "Victory March"...Those are the best, they just scream "college football" and "tradition".

I’ll throw in “Rakes of Mallow” for Notre Dame too. I’m not sure if it’s really a fight song, but it’s good nonetheless

I’ll throw in LSU’s “Neck” for fun too. 😁
Feel free to check it out on YouTube. Bourbon Street version probably the most entertaining.

Reactions: Codaman

VN Store

Back