Best and ugliest college uniforms

Best: one dominant color combined with black or white, such as: UT, UNC, Penn State, UK, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nebraska.

Worst: combining two colors, especially clashing ones, such as: VaTech, Oregon, Clemson.

OR anything with black and gold, such as: Vandy, Wake, friggin' Wichita State.

Best: UT
Worst: One of Oregon's 986728397653249865946596546133452095762504 different uniform combinations

But by fr the best uni of all time, pro and college, has to be the chargers throwback powder blues.

Love:

Tennessee
Penn State
North Carolina
Alabama
Ole Miss
Auburn
Nebraska
Arizona

Hate:

Oregon
USC
UCLA
Michigan
Mississippi State
Wyoming
Syracuse
UTEP

The only blue I would not accept on my jeresy

500px-Rhode_Island.jpg

Tennessee and any other respectable wearer of the color orange should join together and sue the crap out of Syracuse for the atrocious uniforms they put on the gridiron.

Also, I know it's in the NFL, but let's hope the Philadelphia Eagles never bring these out again:

75thPC_10.jpg

how anyone can like the gay baby blues is beyond me.

not sure how anyone can associate gayness with a color, but how anyone can not like UCLA's jersey is beyond me.

One of the better ones:

But perhaps it's answered here. I find nothing unique or special about FSU's unis that set them apart from anyone else.

The worst has to be Oregon's. Mismatched colors are one thing, but that futuristic scheme? They look like rejects from "Speed Racer."

oregon%20uniforms%20goducks%20dot%20com.jpg

College football's poster boys for "What Not to Wear."

The worst has to be Oregon's. Mismatched colors are one thing, but that futuristic scheme? They look like rejects from "Speed Racer."

oregon%20uniforms%20goducks%20dot%20com.jpg

College football's poster boys for "What Not to Wear."

I actually like the white uniform.

The others are hideous though.

Love Oregon's white jerseys, especially like the diamond plating on the pad areas, the other colors blow, though.

I actually like the white uniform.

The others are hideous though.

the white would be better if the helmet didn't match. it needs to be green. the 2 green ones wouldn't be completely hideous if it didn't have all that crap on the shoulders and pants. that looks horrible

some may disagree but i thought oregon actually had some decent looking uniforms a few years ago when harrington played.....

OregonPoster_mid.jpg

s_joey_i.jpg

Someone explain to me why LSU can wear their white jersey at home.

The home team has their choice of colors. Visiting team has to wear a contrasting uni.

THIS is the LSU uni that I hate:

tigercow2.jpg

the white would be better if the helmet didn't match. it needs to be green. the 2 green ones wouldn't be completely hideous if it didn't have all that crap on the shoulders and pants. that looks horrible

some may disagree but i thought oregon actually had some decent looking uniforms a few years ago when harrington played.....

OregonPoster_mid.jpg

s_joey_i.jpg

I agree that these are better than what they have now. I'd rather the uniform just be functional. I don't want it to be a fashion statement.

VN Store

Back