Berry Twins (merged)

That would be sick if they committ on the spot when they get an offer on Monday. I think we may see a few 2014 guys commit this camp as well as 2013.

HUGE BOOM!!!!! Some big names are going to be at camp next week.

Brent Hubbs said there will be so many big names that he is staying to cover the camp. As soon as I started to post, I forgot the other event that he decided not to go to to cover this lol.

I honestly think this year brings us back to relevance. The 2014 class should be the top in the country! I say we get 4 5star recruits in 14. Should be a huge class!

SIAP, and I looked through several pages before creating thread.

Does anyone know about Elliot and Evan Berry? Are they wanting to go to the same school? I'm hoping Tennessee will be the frontrunner and favorite for each from the beginning based on their brother's success on Rocky Top!

nevermind, epic fail. was looking for official thread for each and completely overlooked "berry twins" staring me right in the face. apologies.

Brent Hubbs said there will be so many big names that he is staying to cover the camp. As soon as I started to post, I forgot the other event that he decided not to go to to cover this lol.

Did he mention who the big names were? The Berrys, D. Henry, VHIII....who else?

I would love to have both these kids here. Not so much for football, as much as for the family legacy. VFL in action. This is why we bleed orange.... :superman:

VN Store

Back