Berry takes over top spot

Great to see. He is going to have his hands full this weekend though.

Good for him, the young man is a stud. It sure would be nice if he ended up on the Pats with Mayo one day. :whistling:

Good for him, the young man is a stud. It sure would be nice if he ended up on the Pats with Mayo one day. :whistling:

I couldn't begin to explain how much that would hurt me. I doubt the Pats have a high enough pick to get him anyways.

I couldn't begin to explain how much that would hurt me. I doubt the Pats have a high enough pick to get him anyways.

I hope they have a high enough pick :)

maybe they'll cheat again and forfeit a pick, who knows.

Berry deserves that spot. Make it more secure this weekend making everyone's darling Tebow look dumb.

Munnerlyn for South carolina is good.

Is mays/ellison better than berry/morley? (might wait til saturday night to answer this)

God when did the Kool-Aid for Stafford begin? He was 5th in the QB rankings last week and only dropped to 9 after his dismal performance last week? He shouldn't be in the top 20, he's a bum.

I think he will be an All-American at Safety. Definitely will go early next year, unfortunately. Too talented not to.

I think he will be an All-American at Safety. Definitely will go early next year, unfortunately. Too talented not to.
I think he stays 4. At one time he was serious about his degree. But, he could finish early and move on. I really think he will successful in whatever he does. Just a great player and person.

i hope he picks a tebow pass and instead of last year when he juked tebow he just LEVELS tebow. knocks him out for like 2 minutes.

Anyone who said he received too much hype in the offseason was flat out wrong, he's as good as advertised.

I would like to see Berry get at least one clean shot on Tebow. Just to see which way Tebow would fall.

I just found that article now and can't say I am surprised. He finished last season strong and is well on his way for another great season. He has all the skills to make the step to the next level and will hate to see him go, but will enjoy the time we have watching him in orange.

VN Store

Back