Ben Martin

Cincy Vol o5

Cincy's Finest
I've seen the guy play and I realize he has potential, but just how much potential does he have?
Last Year-Fulmer said "Ben Martin will be an All-American at Tennessee."
This Year-"I love Ben Martin. I love Ben Martin," Fulmer said.

If he plays like he can, people will mention him in the same breath as Leonard Little

i've read nothing to make me think otherwise, they like his effort, fundamentally he's good, good work ethic, good technique....by all accounts, the sky is the limit for Martin.

Anybody on the DL being consistently productive would be a welcome site. Personally I'll believe it when I see it.

He's just 240. He'll have to be fast and use good technique.

By all accounts though, he's going to be a name we remember fondly.

Ends don't have to be huge. I hope he is the next great UT DL. Man, when is the last time we had a great D lineman? And I'm talkin' "great".

"I love Ben Martin," Fulmer said. "He plays hard on every down. He still has some technique work to do, assignment work to do. Ben Martin is one of those guys you love to coach. You love to be around him as a person, you love to watch him at practice because he's going hard everyday. I cannot wait to see him in a game."

He played some last year, and he was expected to contribute a lot last season until he got injured and even after he came back he was expected to contribute

I remember at the beginning of the season Fulmer talking about how he was going to make a big impact this year as a Freshman along with Eric Berry, but then he got injured and I didn't hear anything about Martin since then.

VN Store

Back