Being Hated

Talk about a clickbait article. The anonymous coach comment wasn't hateful, he was just stating a fact. If you can go out and buy players, which is what's happening now, then yeah, the presence of the portal shortens the turnaround time for adding talent. I think there's coaches who hate the reality of the situation we're in, and that's understandable. But frankly, if that comment was supposed to be hateful toward Tennessee, then that anonymous coach needs to go to the hate transfer portal and buy him some better hate.

Seriously. I know news is sparse during the summer but c'mon now.

To say a program is buying players is an attempt at insulting that program. With NIL being a part of College Football, saying a program is buying players with NIL really says that the boosters of that program are willing to put up the money to pay the players what they are worth and according to some more than what they are worth.

The biggest concern will be when a player takes a bunch of money and then transfer out or signs with a different program. What recourse is there against the player?

I miss and love the days the Vols were so good, a lot of folks hated us. Hated playing us, hated our success, hated our rocking defenses, and everything else orange. Hope we're on the way back to that hate, as it appears the NIL thing might be kickstarting it, ohhh yeah!
Source: Tennessee football: Quote shows coaches clearly bitter at Vols over NIL
I don’t know what you’re talking about. The only thing that’s different is we are not good. People still hate us from my experience.

UF about to be hating us when Heup and Hook bury them this year. Think about our offense going against a defense whose best player is Brenton Cox. Brenton Cox! They’ll be asking for the mercy rule by the third quarter.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. The only thing that’s different is we are not good. People still hate us from my experience.

Well..., my suggestion is to not listen to me since you don't comprehend me. I assure you, that works. Seriously, bub, I'm a Vols fan acting and posting like a fan. It's what fans do. At least I don't poison opponents' trees, or sexually assault a sleeping fan (the LSU-Bama incident), or throw piss-filled Balloons at opposing fans. and worse things. I don't even throw mustard bottles and golf balls at coaches. So if you don't understand my being a fan, it's OK, bub, some of our VN'ers also don't understand fandom. Meanwhile - GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1655984190579.png

Last edited:

VN Store

Back