@behr

I haven't visited VN since October 27. I went to the FF and read a little of 3 threads when I got your alert. I knew it was a mistake to go there but I just heard and had to see what was up.
I’m glad you did, even if you waded in FF. You do know that Souce will be besides himself? You will be bombarded. Oh, Lima to you, is glad to see you. She had some questions to ask you about something to do with lima beans (I don’t know what that’s about) anyway I think she thinks you can’t see her posts. I dunno know.

Reactions: Souce and VolNExile
Before I go...

I finally bought an air fryer. Chupa loves garage/yard/beach sales and I saw one brand new in the box for $5. No brainier. I love this thang!!!

Tell TFG I'm sorry but I'm still straight.
Hope you visit more. As to your question earlier. I made it through Covid and it wasn’t good for awhile. The whole thing changed me. I appreciate more now. I’m glad to see you and Chupa okay. See you again, friend.

Aye @Behr, fawk u buddie!!!!
  • No Happy Halloween
  • No Happy Thanksgiving
  • We all thought you were fer sure a goner at this point (herpes or butt haids seemed most likely). We almost made @joevol33 come down there and snoop around. But Freak confirmed you were still alive. But then....
  • No Happy Birthday Souce
  • No Merry Christmas
  • No Happy New Year
tmp(2).gif

Aye @Behr, fawk u buddie!!!!
  • No Happy Halloween
  • No Happy Thanksgiving
  • We all thought you were fer sure a goner at this point (herpes or butt haids seemed most likely). We almost made @joevol33 come down there and snoop around. But Freak confirmed you were still alive. But then....
  • No Happy Birthday Souce
  • No Merry Christmas
  • No Happy New Year
View attachment 340582

He gone bro

I don’t mind Behr’s gif, as long as we don’t see it as everyone’s avi for a week, like the big lipped Botox monstrosity we all had to witness. Frigging wannabes. My old eyes can’t take it.

Reactions: Souce and VolNExile

VN Store

Back