Behr had surgery....

Yes, thank you for asking. I resumed normal activities before I should have then tried to "operate" on myself and complicated my recovery.

That's not why I haven't been around though. Dealing with these Bozo's has caused me to live in an unhealthy constant state of triggertness and forced me to enter a 90 day program.
1000001365.gif

Yes, thank you for asking. I resumed normal activities before I should have then tried to "operate" on myself and complicated my recovery.

That's not why I haven't been around though. Dealing with these Bozo's has caused me to live in an unhealthy constant state of triggertness and forced me to enter a 90 day program.
Well I am glad that you are recovering and please don't operate on yourself anymore :p

I have more questions now then I did before the update.

Reactions: theFallGuy

Pals.

Reactions: Souce
I would trigger some with my thoughts on that.

I'm in some serious pain but it's normal. Thanks for the concern, although I know yall are just interested to see if I died or not. Sorry Cup, I'm still alive.
I am sorry I missed this. Hope all is well, buddy.

Reactions: malinoisvol
SnappySecondhandCaiman-max-1mb.gif

VN Store

Back